Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorcusterd
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2009

Show me your cars and i'll pit them against my car... The C.R.A.B.

my car below

•  
      CommentAuthorcusterd

pit them as in a race on a flat surface to a finish line to see who's fastest.
    For now they're only supposed to be built for speed.
    any reasonable size, but they must only have no less than 2 wheels but have no more than 4 wheels.
    And there only goals are to make it to the finish line as fast as possible.

Restrictions:
    #1. no grav controllors.
    #2. no more than 4 wheels
    #3. no less than 2 wheels
    #4. see 1-3.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcusterd

Here is all the info I think you'll need...

RULES AND RESTRICTIONS.

WHEELS: max dimentions: x value- 159.5
    y value- 566
    radius- 15

BODY (rectangle only): max x value: 150

NOTE: that plze set the restitution of the wheels less than or equal to 0.60. The reason for that is that I don't want to see bouncing all over the place.

The following things should not be put in entries or I will not accept it: This includes the following: grav controlors of any kind, springs, hidden objects, offensive or rude behavier, spokes portruding from the wheels, any wheels with tank like conveyerbelts, jello, joes, bombs, gliches, any body that is off roading look alike, entries with more than four wheels, entries with less than 2 wheels, or sports.

TRACK: the track is rather straight forward there will be 4 "lanes" four cars to race on at once. At the end of the track there will be a yellow domino in front of a brown wall to see who came in first. I will keep the settings for the track not changed the track is basicly four long stretches of static rectangles. I will put up a picture of the track later
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron

ha!
    back &
    -----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorcusterd
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2009 edited

This is what the track will look like. there will be enough spots for 4 people to racetheir cars. (the top one is reserved for me :))