Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2009 edited

I wanted to see people creating more kinds of goldbergs, so I decided to come up with this: a mini-competition!

Goldbergs are scored on the amount of separate courses (see below), the length, and flashiness. Please only use distance joints.

is a good example to get people started.-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDudeFromCI (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2009 edited

That's a bounce berg. Not a Goldberg. Does it count too? Or do you mean just bounce bergs? Does this count?

-----------------
    Orange is my favorite number.
    • CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)

I realize I should have been more specific.

The Dude, your idea is completely different than what I mean (not that it's bad). The goldbergs would have to have paths that have nothing to do with each other, except for the moving object(s). You can see that in my example, the paths don't intersect, and yet they are connected.-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.
    •  
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2009

But I don't have any moving objects. Everything is glued, or something like that. If you mean the blocks in the center? That's the CC chart. Showing linked colors. If that's not what you were referring to, I give up.-----------------
    • CommentAuthorEeple
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2009

No, he means that there should be 2 or more different paths that don't interact with each other. The moving objects should all be connected, even though they are on different paths. Hope I explained it right.
    ~Eeple
    •  

Ok. I take out my Goldberg. I don't what I have to do no matter how many times I go over what you guys say. Lets just end this conversation now, and forget it ever happened.

EDIT:
    I get it now! The paths can't intersect!-----------------