Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2011

After weeks of waiting, the calender you're waiting for, is finally here!

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?height=600&amp;wkst=1&amp;bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&amp;src=tcu0ibdlp3uv8jrsl5hqb4ug0g%40group.calendar.google.com&amp;color=%23B1440E&amp;ctz=Asia%2FHong_Kong" style=" border-width:0 " width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
    (This is an embed code. If Tapir/ GA ever help by adding a BBcode for it, we'll appreciate!)

You may also request a soft copy from us. You will need a Google Calender Service first. Then tell us your Google Username and we'll try to process your request ASAP.
    Moderators may also request the permission to add/edit events for it.

****[PS] Vincent, Vanderwaal and Xyuzhg earns credits for helping! Also, Thanks Tapir for finding much data for us!-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron

Oh! The calender isn't released to the public, so if you embed the code, it won't work!
    Lol... Sorry! Just send us a message when you want to have a look.-----------------
    • CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)

Well, in any case, just remember that it's spelled 'calendar'. :P-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTapir

?
    I put the embed code in http://www.colorinfection.com/c.html...
    but nothing shown.-----------------
    My games: Tapir Games
    My phyards: Tapir@phyard
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2011

Well? It shown up for me. Need a screenshot?

(url)

Gah. I think it was that I enabled the settings so guests cannot see the calender. I've unchecked that option. See if you can still get the screen?-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorMadball (Advanced Member)

That is... a caricature on confidentiality-----------------
    LD35!
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron

Google translate tells me 關於保密的諷刺.-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorFiremil (Advanced Member)

Isn't it kinda stupid to put the hot designs in that list? I mean, they're not that big after all. And there's a lot of them.-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorMadball (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2011

Now i doubt when my birthday really is.-----------------
    LD35!
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2011

Mmpft. My fault.-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorTapir
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2011

see it now. great calender! I will add it as tab in few days.-----------------
    My games: Tapir Games
    My phyards: Tapir@phyard
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2011

I still like the soft copy than the embed version.

@Firemil: Isn't it kinda stupid to put the hot designs in that list? I mean, they're not that big after all. And there's a lot of them.

Well, I do admit what you mean. However, every little business reminds us of casual color infection life, eh?
    ~~~
    @Madball: Now i doubt when my birthday really is.

Well, sorry for realizing, but I've made it wrong. I've changed the datum.
    ~~~
    @Tapir: see it now. great calender! I will add it as tab in few days.

Thanks!-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorFenicx23
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2011 edited

Our country have a Filipino Google is there connection of why is the calendar is translated to Filipino?
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2011

The calender language outlook varies on your browser proxy. If you're using IE or Firefox, you can edit your proxy settings. I'm using Firefox and I changed my default decoding to [SIHUA] a chinese font. You should try accessing the setting and use [Times new roman]. If you're using custom browsers, I can't seriously tell you want to do. :P.-----------------