Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2012

OK, here's the file. I made it for my "investigating the properties of boolean algebra" project.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?52b049br14...
    The problem is: When I hit Stimulate, it doesn't work as I'd expected!!! The only bug point is the array. Therefore, I need some help. Help is appreciated if any may find out the problem.-----------------
    • CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2012

*sigh*
    I had made a point of making an individual thread for all v1.59 bug reports.
    Please, for goodness' sake, use the thread!

Anyway, I'm looking into the problem.
    Oh. The problem is not at all the arrays.
    In fact, only your array system is working 100% correctly.
    Here, I've fixed your coding completely (I also reversed the colors, as black seems easier to think as the set Boolean):

My fix includes a massive simplification of your code (taking out ~100 useless callings per step).
    I also changed it so that the Boolean values for each input only randomize every time you click the "Stimulate" button.

And isn't it "Simulate", not "Stimulate"? It's a simulator, not something that stimulates.
    And this simulator isn't yet universal enough to be called a 'universal global boolean stimulator".
    Thanks for the idea. ;)-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2012 edited

Thanks very much for helping. :D-----------------