Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Seeing as the CI Warethread has been uded to show fun toys rather than actual mechanisms, I think I should make a warethread that can hold all of them, rather than crounding out the machines in the first warethread.

(Translation: Toys and other semi-useless items here rather than in the Warethread)

Here's a list of my stuff (mods: If source codes are not enabled in mine, please enable and/or let me know how to):

Gets the position and rotation of an invisible swinging ball and sets it as the color of another ball. The colored ball is then cloned. (Destroyed later only to prevent lag)

Sets a personal angle of gravity... of sorts. If I could understand the trig the editor has, I would have made it better, but alas, I don\'t understand radians all that well. Works for as many entities as you want.

Similar to Color Swinger, but using a spinning ball.
    A motor that relies on gravity to rotate. Gets to extremely high speeds after a while. The first has a total radians spun, second one has a degrees/tick counter
    -----------------
    Tumblr full of random stuff
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2012

cool !! really pritty :D reminds me of the days when i saw something like this and had no idea what they did to make it :O !!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTapir
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2012

cool design!-----------------
    My games: Tapir Games
    My phyards: Tapir@phyard
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2012

Pretty cool stuff.-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorMadball (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2012

Rather interesting... thought I belive "Simple personal gravity thing" can be done without triggers :P
    I made a similar thread before: http://forum.colorinfection.com/comm...-----------------
    LD35!