Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMadball (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2013 edited

This is just an idea. I had it for a while, and now here are example levels: (Not sorted)

Drag circles to the same-colored squared (originally, insert circles at one side and make them exit from the other side). The circles with the same color are brothers.
    I'm planning to make an editor today, stay tuned.
    [edit]The editor isn't ready, but since I promised to release it today, here is it. I know, it's crappy. (Use esc to show/hide the panel) (Code is copied to your clipboard when you click "Test", but you can't use it yet)[/edit]
    [edit2]Finished the editor. Now you can build, test and share your own levels.[/edit2]-----------------
    LD35!
    • CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2013

Really clever puzzle! Haven't seen something like this for a while.

The second one really is quite tricky. I solved it after a bit of twiddling around.
    Maybe the forces can be made a bit weaker, as I could have sworn that I forced one to pass through the other.-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2013 edited

Finished the editor. Now you can make your own levels.-----------------
    LD35!
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)

Well well well, nice level!

5,14,6,14;7,12,12,10;7,10,7,8;9,12,5,12;3,10,4,7;1,5,1,7,1,6=1,9,2,9;7,14,12,16;9,12,11,12;1,10,4,7;6,6,9,6;1,7,1,6,1,5|AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAABBBBBBBAAAAAAAAABABABAAABABAAAAAAAAABAAAAABABABAAAAAAAAABABABABAAABAAAAAAAAABAAABABABABBBBAAAAAABABABABABAAAABAAAAAABBBBBABBBABABBBBAAAAAAAABAAABABAAAABAAAAAAAABBBABBBBABABAAAAAAAABAAAAABAAAABAAAAAAAABBBABABBABBBAAAAAAAAAABAAABAABAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    -----------------
    puzzled
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)

awesome game!! i made a level :D it's pretty hard xD can i recommend adding a rotate function so that my level becomes less hard to get things in place xD ?

10,6,10,9;6,7,8,7;5,14,8,14;5,8,5,10;4,10,5,13;5,6,9,6=5,18,5,15;5,16,5,14;8,6,5,6;7,17,5,17;8,5,9,8;7,7,7,11|AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBABBBAAAAAAAAAAAABAABAAABBAAAAAAAAAAABBAAABAABAAAAAAAAAAABABBBAABBBAAAAAAAAABBABABBAAABAAAAAAAAABAAAAAABABBAAAAAAAAABBABABAAABAAAAAAAAAAABABABABBBAAAAAAAAAAABABAABBAAAAAAAAAAAAABABAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAABABABBAAAAAAAAAAAAAABABABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABABABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABABABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBAAAAAAAAAAA

also, i beat your level puzzle geek, all but red, i don't think you can get it into place S: ??
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2013 edited

These are great levels, but too complicated. I thought that 6 colors is more than enough. In fact, original idea was (as said in first post) "Insert a pair of circles (okay, sometimes a couple of pairs) at the one side and make them exit from the other side". But if you want, I can make more colors.
    @puzzle geek: I really think your level is impossible because of reds.
    @BioManiac R2: OK, I'll add it.
    [edit]Now you can use arrow keys to rotate held circles[/edit]-----------------
    LD35!
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2013

thanks Madball! that really helps, although I think the cause of the problem is due to the friction on the walls :/
    when holding a ball, it will refuse to turn if it is in contact with a wall...
    either increasing the turn force or decrease the wall/ball friction would be a great help :D !

also, I think my level is of fair difficulty :P and I found puzzle geek's level to be fairly easy. More colours is definitely more complicated, but that is more fun too :D is it not?
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2013 edited

umm... yes, i accidentily made my level impossible, but its fixed now. and when i loaded your level, bio, there were no walls :D
    edit856, yes i edited this comment that many times. I beat your level, bio, with the walls intact, and i do say, it was GREAT!

i also made a trainwreck :D

4,7,5,7,6,7;8,7,8,9,8,8;4,5,4,3,6,3;6,5,7,5;6,9,4,9;5,9,6,6=6,7,7,7,8,7;8,5,8,4,8,3;6,6,4,8,4,6;8,9,8,8;4,9,6,9;5,5,6,8|AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAABABABABAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAABABABABAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAABABABABAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    -----------------
    puzzled
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2013 edited

@puzzle geek: I knew you would make some great levels)
    @BioManiac R2: Decreased the friction. By the way, did you build your level on top of mine?
    Now you can also clear the level via the "Load" window.
    [edit]Added 6 colors and tweaked the code system.[/edit]-----------------
    LD35!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTapir
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2013

5,3,5,9;6,6,2,6;8,5,4,7=8,9,2,9;7,5,7,9;6,7,8,3|ABBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABABBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAABABBBABBBAAAAAAAAAAABABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAABABBBABBBAAAAAAAAAAABAAABABAAAAAAAAAAAAABABBBABBBAAAAAAAAAAABABAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    -----------------
    My games: Tapir Games
    My phyards: Tapir@phyard
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2013

haha good levels guys! and yes Madball I simply took your and started placing blocks randomly xD that's how i got my field, then I just placed the shapes strategically :P