Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2013

Hello there,

Looking up the forums lately, I have been missing alot, but on the other hand, I'm also experiencing difficulties familarizing myself with the new editor GUI. So...
    If anyone would link me to the latest patch notes, it would help alot.

Thanks.-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2013 edited

[ Note to anyone who doesn't realize this, Unihedron = Vincent123 ]

hey vincent, what do you need help with? I'd be willing to give you a hand anytime :) although I haven't used too much of the new editor stuff myself, I bet we could figure it out ;)
    also, why did you change your name :S ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnihedron
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2013 edited

Wasn't feeling nice with my old lassy account page and racked out imageshack, so I decided to bring out a new set of forum gear.
    As for the help, I need some proper patch notes about the newer versions, so I can actually learn... Like, 1.60 came with a quick guide? Can you link me there?
    Nickname wasn't even important, either, so having it changed does not make much influence in my opinion.

PS. My name used to be Vincent or vincent123, for that matter.-----------------
    • CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2013

Hey Vincent!
    It looks like I have to call you Unihedron from now on.

I don't really have the time to write up an explanation right now, but I did go and find the places where Tapir posts his updates.
    v2.00 updates are here:
    http://forum.colorinfection.com/comm...

Also, you may want to look at the Feature Requests page, where Tapir frequently posts his patches (it takes you to the first post after August 2012):
    http://forum.colorinfection.com/comm...

I might write up an explanation of the current interface for you soon.-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTapir
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013

I will release v2.0+ to public soon and write some documents on the wiki.-----------------
    My games: Tapir Games
    My phyards: Tapir@phyard