Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorGolden Actor (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2014

Here is my entry into the challenge for April 2014:
    -----------------
    Your online buddy:
    ~Golden Actor~
    Advanced Moderator
    •  
      CommentAuthorVanderwaal

It's really a golden puzzle. At first all of the arrows can be a bit confusing, but after watching how everything goes once it's no longer a problem. It's a pretty simple puzzle though. It only takes a few minutes to solve it, but it is tricky enough to give a feeling of accomplishment as soon as you've solved it. The three little easter eggs also a nice addition.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)

wow GA great puzzle!! but I think the arrows make it a little too easy! I beat it on my first try!

but - I think this won't count according to puzzle's rules since he says you need to pre-release all of the balls before they begin going into the level?

that can easily be fixed though by just adding a lock and release [essentially the exact same thing you have on the left of the level] for the top ball releasing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDudeFromCI (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2014

Yay! I got it. :D
    Took about 10 tries, but I finally found it. (I've REALLY never been good at puzzles.)
    Fun fact: This is the very first puzzle on color infection I've ever solved without looked at a spoiler. xD
    YGGYGYYYYGGG
    -----------------
    Orange is my favorite number.
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2014 edited

Good puzzle. This puzzle is an acceptable entry to the challenge. difficult and has intresting ideas.
    Edit: It appears that the part with the button is sometimes glitchy. one time, it didn't solve, the next time, it did.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2014 edited

Here's a more CI looking version (in my opinion) but I think the mechanics outside the level should be added inside the level. That's still needed to be done though,

•  
      CommentAuthorVanderwaal
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2014 edited

Bio, it seems like your level doesn't work as well as the original.
    http://imgur.com/4GllRT7.jpg
    •  
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2014 edited

uhm, idk what you did, but it works for me every time S:

EDIT: also - I changed it to the top bar since I dislike the overlay play bar, so how is it that you have the wrong play bar...??