Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2014

If I have a design on phyard.com, how can I paste it directly into CIF? Of course I can just give the link but Firemil had a system to put it directly in the CIF:
    http://forum.colorinfection.com/comm...
    Look in all those "latest version on phyard (keeps updating itself)" things.
    How did he do that?
    (Note: If you're a mod, you may be able to click "edit" and look at the source of the post...)-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorTapir
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2014

Firemil input those texts by hand. :)

Phyard.com will support embedding designs on external website soon.-----------------
    My games: Tapir Games
    My phyards: Tapir@phyard
    •  
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2014

Oh-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTapir
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2014

I have tried some implementations to create the embed code from a Phyard design page URL, but each implementation has a big defect.
    So now, I have decided to cancel the idea.

The main problem is before creating the embed code, the browser must send a request to Phyard to get the design size,
    however, for security reasons, browser forbids cross-domain requests.
    There are some ways to avoid the limit. But the ways have their problems.-----------------
    My games: Tapir Games
    My phyards: Tapir@phyard
    •  
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2014

TAPIR!! You're back!

Well, I guess I can just give the link.-----------------