Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2014

I'm not sure how many of you are aware, but we have a Hot Designs tab on the forum that has been since forgotten about for the last few years.

I want to re-energize that tab, and fill it with many great designs that we have had on the forum over the years, but to do it, i'll need your help!

If anyone knows of a design that they saw and want it to be put into the hot designs tab, post the link here and I will add it.

Golden Actor suggested that for new designs, they can be requested in their own discussion, but for older ones we should link here instead of bumping them.

Thanks for the help everyone! :)
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)

I submit: All of my designs. JK. Most of them suck XD.
    Glad to see that the hot designs tab is finally going to be used again!
    Can't wait to see some new additions!-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)

Yay I got my own design there!-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)

The problem is that each design is considered as one thread. So an entry for a challenge that's really, really good can't be on Hot Designs.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2014

.... Math... did you even read my comment in puzzle's challenge? or puzzle's initial instructions...?

We both said that you should create a new thread/discussion and put your submissions in it....