Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTheDudeFromCI (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014 edited

Last person to comment in this thread is the coolest person on the forums. No time limit or anything, just keep making random comments and make sure your name stays at the end. There is only one winner. The game ends when no body else is willing to write a longer comment then yours.

Rules:
    Your comment must be longer, (even if it's just one character longer) then the previous comment.
    No pictures, no designs, just text.
    All text must be coherent. (Ex, no just punching your keyboard. Make real words.)
    You cannot repeat a word for no real reason. (Ex, "This is a really, really, really, really long message.")
    No spamming, or repeating the same phrase multiple times.
    ~~EDIT Added a few I forgot.~~
    No copying text and pasting it in here. You must write by hand.
    No programs may be used to write for you.

Play fair, and no cheating.
    The game starts in the next comment, so enjoy. :)-----------------
    Orange is my favorite number.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014 edited

Oh

EDIT: No designs, oh well.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014

When does this inherently useless thread which is forcing people to ranomly comment over and over again for no real purpose, end? Is it when no one can type something longer than the previous person? Or does it simply end at a fixed amount of time. And on another note, What if you speel something wrong which ends up adding extra letters to the word we ment to spell? Also, I think the point of this forum is, not the waste the time of forum members by encouraging them to post extremely long strings of text over and over again into a chat comment, but rather, to make enjoyable and good designs. Then, we post said designs into the corrospoding thread which matches the topic of the design we created. Shortly afterwards, we, the members of the forum, post several comments in the previously mentioned thread, regarding th quality of the design made by whomever. If you really want to have an epic compitition, then contact me, as i always have hundreds of thousands of ideas floating around in my head. And even if we are subject to the random and unnessisariness of this thread, than what about ceratin members of the forum with incredable and uncanny skills in literature? Yes, I'm talking about those members such as Xyuzhg and Unihedron (this is assuming that we give him many a more chances, and that he isn't banned from the forum despite my insessent plea's). Those mentioned members have rediculous skills in forming randomly written words that are somehow semi coherent, especially when they incorperate their fantastic skills in the field of programming (what i mean is they write programs to create and type tangable speach). So, are these very intellegent and gifted individuals being given a handicap (or the opposite or something) to impede their progress? And even now, I'm struggling to add extra words, phrases, sentences, fragments, and paragraphs to something which is clearly not ment to be done. And who would count the charecters anyway? I'm most certainly not. One more thing to note, no one is going to read these comments, all they are going to do is skim them over, realize that nothing of importance is written, and then proceed to attampt to succeed them in the character count record, desite not even knowing how many characters they have to surpass. So, as i conclude my very onorginized written report on the matter at hand, i bid all of you that attempt to acomplish being crowned winner a very sour defeat (although it's not like i'll come back to defend my title). So, farewell, cya you later, and have fun mindlessly wasting your time composing a thoragh litterate masterpiece.
    Enjoy,
    Signed,
    puzzle geek-----------------
    puzzled
    Why hello there puzzle geek (stalker face) I am CI's Sister, you can call me Mew if you'd like. I just want to let you know that I read every last single word of your paragraph and I challenge you to read mine and respond to it giving all the details without copying and pasting anything that I type, telling me what you read... if you accept that challenge, then I will go and allow my brother, CI, Take my place with this challenge. Shall you accept (stalker face) hehehe.... Here we go....
    (this is fan made by yours truly, where I, "nightsoul", have added my own characters in to one of my most favorite book series, Warriors by. Erin Hunter)

Chapter: 1
    Moons Light
    Page: 1

Many, many moons ago, there was a young she-cat joining her first gathering. She had just become a warrior two moons before, and at last the leader of her clan noticed her skills and dedication to the clan, that he finally let her attend this gathering under the bright full moon. The young beautiful she-cat walked into the gathering area across the fallen log, and as she stepped into the moonlight, her smokey gray fur shoned in the moons glow, but her eyes shined even brighter. The she-cat looked around and saw many cats from all four clans meeting up with other clan cats and sharing tongues. The she-cat looked around trying to find someone, but before she could see her friend, a cat meowed loudly, "SOULEYES!!". It was a sleek light gray she-cat, with long fur on her belly, tail, and paws, with also dark gray furred tips. "Souleyes!" the she-cat meowed again "Come on! Sit by me Souleyes! I saved you a spot" Souleyes padded over to the sleek gray she-cat with some amusement in her eyes. "Hey there Featherpelt!". The two she-cats giggled about the two tom cats glancing at them a lot, and shared some gossip they heard about other cats.. but then the leaders of the four clans padded over the the half tree in the center of the clearing, hopping one by one and sitting next to eachother, except for the fourth leader couldn't really fit on the tree so he sat a little lower on a smaller ledge next to them. The moon was rising high in the sky, indicating the meeting was about to begin, thus all the cats of each clan began to go silent so they could listen in peace and quiet. The first leader stepped forward, it was the leader of Riverclan, a she-cat named LeopardStar, a goldish colored she-cat with odd dark spot like patterns all over her pelt. She glanced around the cats and then began to speak. "I bring news from Riverclan!" she meows loudly so all could hear. "Some of my fellow warriors have told me that they scented rouge cats around our border, not too long ago.., I tell you this as a warning to watch your boreders or else you'll have to deal with those mousebrained rouge cats.." The cats of Shadowclan and Windclan seem to care more then Thunderclan, since they are the two clans that are next to Riverclan... "But!.." she continues, "Other then that, there seems to be no other types of danger to threaten our clans and new homes... and Riverclan is doing well.." Leopardstar steps back to allow the next leader to speak. The leader of Shadowclan steps foward with a nod to leopardstar. Shadowclans leader was a large tom cat with huge jet-black paws, who's name is Blackstar.

I will stop there hehe (creepy smile) Enjoy reading my fan art, I hope you like cats (winky smiley face) I seem to always be editing it up and making it better. Don't worry haha, that isn't all the story, I've got Much Much more then that little bit... And it gets better and better as it goes on hehe... Don't forget you have to read all of it and tell me about what you read without copying and pasting anything! Hehe... My brother will read it too by the way. Hope you guys like it... (Crossed out eyes kitten smile) -yawn- well, now to let meh brother on so he can start reading this story with you. Toodles erabodeh! ~nightsoul
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2014

O.O
    didn't see THAT coming.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
      CommentAuthorVanderwaal
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2014

Hello Puzzle and TheDudesSister. As the grammar nazi I am, I'd like to correct some grammar and spelling. First of all, *randomly. You wasted one letter in that type. Not like it really matters though. You could just write another word to compensate for that. Heck, that would even do more than just compensate it. It would also add more letters. Especially if the word was 'pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis'. I hope I spelled it correctly. Also, don't ask me what that word means. Wikipedia just said that's one of the longest words in the English language. You're probably too lazy to count the amount of letters, so I'm just going to tell you it's 45. There's apparently also a word with 189,819 letters. Anyway, I forgot I was correcting grammar. *purpose end? There's no need for that comma over there. It was probably placed there by the department of redundancy department. I got the name of that department from the game 'sandcastle builder'. It's made by the same person who makes the xkcd comics and the 'what if' articles. It's noce to read those when you're bored. At least in my opinion. By the way, did you notice I got sidetracked again? *after a fixed amount of time or *at a fixed time. I personally prefer the first one. It seems more logical from the context. *another note, what... There was an unnecessary capital letter over there. *note, what... Again an unnecessary capital letter. *spell, but that one was probably on purpose. *I meant to spell. It's not like people that aren't you are writing that. Meant was also misspelled. Just get some auto correct. Please? Do it for me! *is not to waste... There's another useless comma over there. I'm also pretty sure it's 'to'. I do get kind of frustrated I haven't even passed the third line and I already have typed all of this stuff. *to make enjoyable designs. By adding that 'good' you implied it's possible to create an enjoyable design that's bad. That seems like a contradiction to me. Unless you meant a design is so bad, it's enjoyable. *Then we... It's the comma again! *corresponding . I'm now no longer gonna write long sentences after every typo. I don't have that much time. *forum post... *the *competition *I. It has to be a capital letter. Dunno who decided that, but it looks better. *unnessisariness isn't a word. Google wasn't even able to find a single match. A correction could be *unnecessary topics. *then *certain *incredible (By the way, really? Skills in literature? I hate literature. I once had to read multiple books that were classified as 'literature'. That probably the most boring task school ever gave me, and I've had pretty many boring tasks.) *many more chances and that *incessant (I didn't knew that word yet, and apparently you neither knew it. :P) *pleas (Not to confuse with please.) *ridiculous *randomly written sentences... Randomly written words would be words like sopaclaptimo timgratino (No, those aren't words). *incorporate *I (again) *tangible *intelligent (Apparently you're not one of them. :P) *characters. By the way, we could use the character counter from word. There's probably also a character counter somewhere on the Internet. *to note: no one *comments. All *written and *attempt *chara... wait, this time you did spell it correctly. *I (AGAIN!) *unorganized *written comment (It's not really a report, is it?) *I... *accomplish *I'll...... *see you later and or cya and *thorough literate.

Wow, that took longer than I expected. Now I can finally talk about random thoughts I had myself like this flirting technique that will certainly fail: "Hey, did you fall on your head when you fell from heaven?" "No, how so?" "Because you're nice, but also very dumb."... Yup, I'm going to be single forever.

Anyway, TheDudesSister (I wanted to say PuzzleGeeksSister...) what did I just read? Share tongues? *Opens his mouth and pulls his tongue out of his mouth* Here's my tongue. Mind if I now take yours? ... Yuck... By the way, why cats? Why are there always cats everywhere on the Internet? WHY? They are evil. The first second they act cute and the next second they are biting in your hand, because... cat logic!

So, I started counting the characters (with word). Puzzle Geek had 2.645 characters, including spaces and TheDudesSister has 3.927 so far. And me? I have (now this is tricky, because every time I type some more the character count goes up) 4.574 characters! And that also includes these last few words. It's longer (and with less of a story that TheDudesSister her comment), but I call it a day and just post this stuff.
    •  

Alright, I've finally gotten around to reading all of these comments. Now I guess it's about my turn to write something. Problem is, I have no idea what I'm going to write about... Ah well, anyway, here we go. Puzzle Geek, was your entire comment made by playing the game, specifically to rant about how uninteresting the game was? I almost fell out of my chair because I was laughing so hard while I was reading it. It was quite amusing, thanks. Mathdude314, sorry but your comment doesn't count because it contains a design. Sorry about that, dude. You can still compete if you want. All you have to do is write a comment after me that's longer then mine in terms of character count. Vanderwaal, I liked your comment a lot. Just running around everyone's comments and correcting them. Such a simple idea, yet takes up so much room.

Sister, I liked your cat story. As I promised, I did read the entire thing. Great job, by the way. Sounds just like something read right from a professional book. Keep up the good work. I want to read the rest of your book someday.

Now, onto further matters. I'm only up to around 1,117 characters now, so it's clear I still have a ways to go. Well, might as well talk about what I've been working on. Ok, so as most of you know, I am a Java programmer, and an Indie Game Developer. I make games and sell them for a living. The name of my company is Wraithaven Games. It's cool because Wraithaven has a very interesting meaning. Wraith, as in a type ghost, or dead entity of some kind. Haven, as in a safe place. So the name literally means a safe place for the dead. Thought it was a cool name, so I kept it. I haven't actually sold any games yet, sadly. But I have been working pretty hard to try to get this first one out into the market. It's called Gabriel.
    Gabriel is a game where you take controls of the Archangel Gabriel and travel through people's minds to chase out demons that are haunting them. The levels are really interesting because they take on an almost dungeon like theme. But not medieval dungeon. More of a surreal dungeon. Rooms are built to look like twisted versions of the person's memories. They are filled with demons which you need to fight, and puzzles are everywhere. At the end of each level, there is a boss you need to defeat. Also the battle system is really simple, and fun as well. It requires very little effort, but seems to have a ton of strategy involved. It works by having a Skill Hotbar, which allows you to have six skills equipped at once. Once in battle, all you have to do it cast the skills in a four move combo against the enemy. (Skills can be used multiple times in a single combo.) Depending on which skills you use, the attack has a completely different result. So a lot of thinking involved to make sure you preform the most effective attack against the enemy without wasting too much on on cool downs. (Only up to 2,893 characters.) So yeah, there's that. The game was originally for Android, but we decided that the controls for it might be a little weird, so we're not doing that currently. But if the game does turn out will, I will look into making it work for Android, and selling it in the Google Play store. But this is a while from now. I've been working on the game for weeks now, and I've only got a few mechanics done. Not even a single level is done... Although after I finish the mechanics, popping out new levels, new rooms, and new monsters will be no effort at all.

I have a Tumblr page on which I've been trying to post updates on my game, if anyone is actually interested.
    The link is: http://thedudefromci.tumblr.com
    I post on Twitter as well, but that's less about the game, and more about simple thoughts and opinions about making games. I'm pretty sure you all can guess what my Twitter name is, huh? (Yeah, it's @TheDudeFromCI, obviously. Would I use any other name?) So if you want to check out screen shots or demo videos of the game while I work on it, just follow one (or both) of those things. If you simply want to add me on other social media, and don't care at all about the game, that's cool too. I'd love to have you guys on there. (I always follow back, don't worry.)

Yeah. Well, I still seem to below the 5,000 character mark, somehow. **Sigh** I've been writing this one comment thing for over thirty minutes now! What gives?! Ok, well, let's see... I wrote that line filter thing you saw. (Or most of you saw. I posted a Youtube link to it in the other thread.) I plan on using that in my game. That entire game is designed using shaders to look like it is being drawn onto parchment paper, and you are playing it right out of a book. This is is a very originally theme, for one, and it also has a lot of potential. I've seen a couple of games that use this type of concept, but never one that implements it in a full three dimensions. Also, this concept has potential because objects in the room can be drawn into place in the middle of the game! That's really epic. You just flip a lever, and all of a sudden a drawn is literally just drawn out of thin air. Pretty epic, if you ask me. So a lot of the puzzles in the game use that to their advantage.

Oh sweet, just realized I broke 5,000 characters! Alright, well, thanks for reading this lengthy comment everyone, and have a great day! (By the way, the total length of entire comment, including this sentence here, is exactly 5,430 characters.)-----------------

So, my turn again! Toay, i present to you, chapter three of my story that can be found on fanfiction.com. My username is fiction idea. Go look at it!

The Disruption of Time Itself

Chapter 3:

Uhh… what am I doing on the ground? Ew! There could be bugs here! Getting up!
    So where am I? Oh god my head hurts so much! Wait, this isn’t my backyard. Where the heck am I? Umm… what was I doing last? Something about... uhh… I can’t remember.
    So, I’m not anywhere I remember. This place, a giant fled, that’s been mowed? Who would take the time to mow all of this? Is this some sort of grass that doesn’t require mowing? Is anything else different here? Looks like a forest over there… is that a town in the distance? What the heck??? Why do the clouds have eyes? That is really creepy. This has to be a dream or something. No, I’m not dreaming, I’d know if I was. I think I should go to that town.
    Wait, should I? What if this is just a practical joke? And what if the town is dangerous? No! I’ve been kidnapped or something, tossed in a field, and I don’t remember anything. But if I don’t remember anything, then what proof do I have that I was kidnapped? But there’s a man over there… Oh umm… he’s coming towards me? What if he’s the one who did this??

Man with green shirt: Who are you?
    Me: Who are you?
    Man with green shirt: Me? Oh… I’m Luigi. I haven’t seen you in these parts before. (He seems harmless)
    Me: Um… Are you a local from that town over there?
    Luigi: That’s Toad Town. My brother and live not far from there. (Toad town?? No… this can’t be…)
    Me: Where is this?
    Luigi: You really must be from far away. This is the mushroom kingdom. (What?? It can’t be… but how?)
    Me: Uh… the mushroom kingdom? Uh… (If this is the mushroom kingdom, than I don’t think I should tell him that I’m from Earth.)
    Luigi: Yes, the mushroom kingdom. Though, I’m a bit confused, why we haven’t heard of each other. We must be from similar lines, or oh no…
    Me: Similar lines? I don’t understand. And what’s wrong anyway?
    Luigi: What’s your day?
    Me: My birthday???
    Luigi: No! Your Timeline Day! (What’s going on?)
    Me: Luigi, I don’t know what your talking about. What’s a Timeline Day?
    Luigi: What? You must be joking. Where’s your bracelet anyway? (Bracelet? Since when do they wear bracelets?)
    Me: All I know is that I woke up here in this field with a pounding headache, partial memory lapse, and then you walk up here and start talking about things that don’t make sense. What is a Timeline Day? What Bracelet? I don’t have any bracelets.
    Luigi: I think you had one too many Tasty Tonics. Come find me when you’re sober after my Timeline Day 137 if you can remember.
    Me: Luigi! Don’t walk away!

Arg! What’s going on? Why does he think I’m drunk? Wait a moment… I think… That’s what I was doing! I just finished chapter 2 of my fanfic… and… and… umm… bright lights? I can’t remember anymore. Wait, Luigi’s walking away! I’m following him! Wait, he’s turning around…

Luigi: Why are you following me?
    Me: I want answers! Hey! Don’t run away!

Why is he running? Does he think I’m dangerous?? What’s he doing with his hands? He’s holding them in front of him, facing me? Oh no… Is he, yes he is! Crap!

Me: NO! DON’T!

ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ow… Why is the room spinning? Are those bars on thee window? No, that’s not a window, that’s a door. The windows are clear. Wait, there are no windows. Am I in jail?

Soft female voice: Mario! Luigi! He’s awake!
    *footsteps*
    Man with accent (Mario?): *Italian* (What is he saying?)
    Soft female voice: Here, eat this.

Agk! That was actually pretty tasty. What was it? At least my vision is clearing up now.

Me: What was that?
    Soft female voice: It was a mushroom, don’t you recognize it?
    Me: No. I’ve never eaten mushrooms, but that one was pretty good. But where am I anyway?
    Luigi: You’re in jail.
    Soft female voice *To Luigi*: Don’t torture him.
    Soft female voice: You’re at my castle. (Castle? Wait… that pink dress she’s wearing…)
    Me: Oh! You must be Princess Peach!
    Peach: That’s right.
    Luigi: Hold on! You told me that you’ve never been to the mushroom kingdom before! How could you know Peach’s name? (Crud! Um… I can’t tell them I’m from an alternate dimension…)
    Mario?: Yah!
    Me: I, um, heard of her from some touring Toads. (Will they buy it?)
    Luigi: Well, ok. (They did!)
    Me: So why are there bars on the door anyway?
    Peach: We weren’t sure how dangerous you were, but I think you’re mostly harmless.
    Mario? *To Luigi*: *Italian* (Sounds like he’s mocking Luigi?)
    Luigi *To Mario?*: I was not overreacting! He could have seriously hurt me! (Hurt what? Your ego?)
    Peach *To Mario? and Luigi*: Enough you two! We have more serious concerns than you bickering like children!
    Peach *To me*: Sorry about that, Mario can sometimes aggravate Luigi…
    Peach: But what were you doing in the mushroom kingdom anyway?
    Me: I don’t know, I’m hoping you could answer that.
    Luigi: See? He’s drunk!
    Mario: *More Italian* (I want a translator :C)
    Me: I am NOT drunk! I’m too young to drink!
    Peach: Too young? How old are you anyway? Tell us about yourself. (Should I? I guess I have to, to get help)
    Me: I’m a 15 year old human. I don’t know what happened, but I woke up the field that Luigi found me in, and I can’t remember a thing about how I got there.
    Old voice: The old amnesia cliché! (Did he just break the 4th wall?)
    Peach: Oh stop it Toadsworth!
    Mario: *Yet again, more Italian*
    Peach: Yes, what is your name? (Umm…should I say?)
    Me: Uhh…
    Luigi: See? I told you he was a shifty person! (Luigi? Really? Now I have to tell them my name)
    Me: Making someone hesitant to trust people doesn’t make them a shifty person. My name is Cal.
    Peach: Well it’s nice to meet you Cal. So what kingdom are you from anyway? We’d need to know if we’re going to help you. (Crap! I can not answer that question safely)
    Me: I can’t tell you.
    Peach: May I ask why not?
    Me: No, you can’t. It’s probably for your own safety.
    Toadsworth: Oh ho! The plot thickens!
    Peach *Looking strangely at Toadsworth*: Umm… Are you feeling all right Toadsworth?
    Toadsworth: Well, erm… Tallyho then! Off to the Permanent Records room I go! (Smooth escape Toadsworth)
    Peach: Well then…
    Mario: *English translated into Italian*
    Peach: Yes! We need to know that too! What is your Timeline?
    Me: Luigi asked me that too earlier in the field. But the thing is, I don’t know what you’re talking about. What’s a Timeline Day?
    Peach: *Gasp*
    Luigi: He’s drunk I tell you!
    Peach: How could you… No! It can’t be! (That doesn’t sound good)
    Toadsworth *Far away getting closer*: Princess! Are you alright?
    Peach: Yes Toadsworth! I’m alright. No need to panic…I… I just broke a nail, th… that’s all. (Liar)
    Me: So, uhh, what was that all about Princess?
    Peach: Umm, nothing! And please, call me Peach.
    Me: So what’s with those weird bracelets you guys have on?
    Luigi: You mean you don’t know?
    Peach: There our Time Bracelets. They show our Timeline Schedule. It’s Law for every citizen of the mushroom kingdom to where them.
    Luigi: Professor E. Gadd invented them.
    Peach: Speaking of E.Gadd, we need to take you to see him, now.
    Mario: *Confused Italian*
    Peach: I mean it Mario! Now! Cal, just give us a few moments to discuss things.

Wow, what is going on? What have I gotten myself into? This sounds like it could be trouble… Wait, if it’s mandatory for all mushroom citizens to wear their Time Bracelet thingy, then why wasn’t Toadsworth wearing his?

Peach: And that’s Toadette’s house over there. That’s pretty much the entire tour of Toad Town. (Thank you! That was exhausting!)
    Cal: Thank you Peach, for your kindness.
    Peach: You’re very welcome. We should probably get going to E. Gadd’s now.
    Cal: Wait, one second please, may I ask whose house that is? (She must have forgotten to include it in the tour)
    Luigi: That’s where the town crazy lives.
    Peach: Luigi! You know how I feel when you talk like that about him!
    Cal: Toad Town has a cra… erm… mentally disabled person?
    Peach: I believe so. He says his name is Ben, but he sometimes seems confused, other times, very logical. It’s confusing, I feel so sorry for him.
    Luigi: I say he’s trippen’.
    Cal: Wait, Ben?? (Could it be? But, how? He’s my OC! No, it must be coincidence.)
    Peach: Yes, Ben. He’s coming out of his house now, actually.

No, it… I can feel it. It’s him! But how is that possible? He’s my OC! I created him! Am I in my fanfic?? But… I deleted that fanfic… I hadn’t created a fanfic with him in it yet… It’s totally him!

Cal: BEN! It’s me! (Blood cannot be separated.)

This comment with spaces is about 8200 characters long. I hope you enjoyed.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

This is getting out of hand. I request the closing of the-thread.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2014

Why Math? This is going exactly as it should. People are challenging each other to see who can write the longest comment. :P-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorTapir

@dude
    Math just want to be the last commenter to win.
    You make him disappointed.

aha, and now I make you disappointed-----------------
    My games: Tapir Games
    My phyards: Tapir@phyard
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)

interesting thread, I like longer comment rule since it actually adds depth to the challenge instead of aimless bumping.

although I will need to find time to read your discussions guys, I am not on my computer now, mine broke two days ago :(

@Tapir, neither of your comments count toward the last comment because you did not have one longer than puzzle geek :P (assuming puzzle's comment counts, i didn't read it to compare the rules xD )
    •  

No, I actually REFUSE to win. If I have the last comment, I am deleting it!-----------------
    •  

Lol, Math, you aren't winning unless you post a comment that breaks 8200 characters. So I think you're good.

I gave up. xD I'm not posting a comment that long. Puzzle Geek has beat me. Anyone else willing to challenge him?-----------------
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2014

so, i guess i win?
    Didn't see THAT coming.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

Yes Puzzle, you are currently in the lead, unless we get any last minute posters.-----------------

Last minute? You never gave a time frame!-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

xD You know what I mean.-----------------

actually, i don't know what you mean.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

Maybe I will use 18,000 zero-width space characters.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2014 edited

Math, did you even read the rules?
    Rule number 3 says real words only.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2014

i typed out a story once, but it's on my laptop, which is broken... if i fix it i'll post it for y'all ;P
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2014

"More characters that the previous post."
    There. There's my comment. It has more characters than the previous post.-----------------
    •  

Math, if you don't follow ALL the rules, then your comment doesn't count.
    "All text must be coherent."-----------------
    •  

No, it's not.-----------------
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2014

And even still, it doesn't even have 100 characters!
    Plus, zero width characters don't even exist.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2014 edited

How is is not coherent? And zero width characters do exist. You can search wikipedia about it. The Unicode for them is U+200B. I think it might be best to not do things like this. I mean, it's just a waste of time and effort. I would rather recite digits of pi (3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097...) and even THAT is a waste of time.
    Anyway, I might have a shot here. It will take a very long time to write this, so I will whisper to me and write in stages. Then release the post and win.
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Whoops.

Wait. I thought I wasn't going to win. Although the prize is great. I get to be the coolest person on the forums.
    There is no rule against editing, so I can slowly build my 8200 characters.
    Why does Tapir keep adding v2.06 => v2.07 => v2.08 without many real changes.

Yes, I want to win. I need to find a away to write this.
    2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,31,37,41,43,47,53,59,61,67,71,73,79,83,89,97,103,107,109,113,127,131,137,139,149,151,157,163,167,173,...

Beinng the coolest person onn the fourums is a pretty cool achievement, and I don't mind makeing a few speelling errors here and there, as long as theyy add to the messaage length. If someone disal=pproves I can remove the errors.

Of course, it stands to reason that since I am already the coolest person on the forums, I should win. As first I didn't want to win, but now I should.
    

If that doesn't count, can I please keep ONE of them?

Look, this contest is so cheat prone. I cheated. NOT! Well I did. Actually I didn't. I DID NOT CHEAT, I AM SURE OF THAT!

Now time for some nonsense. Did you know that 1 and 5 are the only numbers which are their place in the Fibonnaci sequence?

I have a sequence. start with 1, then the next number is the (last-number)th prime. So it starts 1, 2, 3, 5, 11, 31, and then it starts to explode. The next number is over 100, the next one over 300, etc. This grows faster than exponentially! Interesting?

Ok, try this. Start with 1, 1. Then a(n) = a(n-2) + 2a(n-1). So it goes 1, 1, 3, 7, 17, 41 (SO close!!), 99, 239, 577, then I don't even want to calculate the next number. It's probably something like 1400.
    This sequence "only" grows exponentially, and it approaches a factor of (1 + sqrt(2))^n.

Or do the Fibonnaccis mod, say, 15: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 6, 4, 10, 14, 9, 8, 2, 10, 12, 7, 4, 11, 0, 11, 11, 7, 3, 10 ,13, 8, 6, 14, 5, 4, 9, 13, 7, 5, 12, 2, 14, 1, 0, (1)
    Mod 20? 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 1, 14, 15, 9, 4, 13, 17, 10, 7, 17, 4, 1, 5, 6, 11, 17, 8, 5, 13, 18, 11, 9, 0, 9, 9, 18, 7, 5, 12, 17, 9, 6, 15, 1, 16, 17, 13, 10, 3, 13, 16, 9, 5, 14, 19, 13, 12, 5, 17, 2, 19, 1, 0, (1)

I've decided to publish this comment now, hoping to win the contest. I have no idea how long it is. It could be longer than puzzle's, or shorter. No way to know, right?

I wonder who the werewolf is...

Think of a number. Double it. Add 4. Triple the result. Add 6. Multiply by 4. Add 8. Multiply by 5. Add 200. Divide by 120. Subtract your original number.
    Now I will READ YOUR MIND!! The answer is.....

Cool, huh?-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2014

I changed my mind, I want to win.myou need to top 8,201 characters (my zero width spaces).-----------------
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2014

mathdude, do you not understand? adding thousands of spaces DOES NOT COUNT.-----------------
    puzzled
    Can I use other language?-----------------
    Addicted to Rōblox...
    Studying engineering in university.
    Operating temperature 16 - 38 °C
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2014

Lol, sure Panpoppular. As long as it's actual words in that language.-----------------

Oh, hey panpopular.
    His language probably translates into 32-598#%5 enlgishs charecters.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

just put the other language into google translate, and then post it :P then there won't be any problems with character length, and hopefully it will be mostly well translated.
    (Deleted because it was against the rules)-----------------
    She looked like she had never seen anything
    quite so horrible
    in all her life
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2014

Cheater! You copied and pasted!-----------------
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2014

Yeah, im sorry, but that shouldn't count, daily.-----------------
    puzzled
    :D sowwy not sorry
    Edit: I will put up something tomorrow.
    (about 5 o'clock PM GMT)-----------------
    She looked like she had never seen anything
    quite so horrible
    in all her life
    •  
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2015

Whatever. I've been slowly perfecting a comment for a few months and BOOM!! It's ready! Check it out!-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2015

It didn't post, Math Dude. Try posting it again.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2015 edited

How is is not coherent? And zero width characters do exist. You can search wikipedia about it. The Unicode for them is U+200B. I think it might be best to not do things like this. I mean, it's just a waste of time and effort. I would rather recite digits of pi (3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097...) and even THAT is a waste of time.
    Anyway, I might have a shot here. It will take a very long time to write this, so I will whisper to me and write in stages. Then release the post and win.
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Whoops.

Wait. I thought I wasn't going to win. Although the prize is great. I get to be the coolest person on the forums.
    There is no rule against editing, so I can slowly build my 8200 characters.
    Why does Tapir keep adding v2.06 => v2.07 => v2.08 without many real changes.

Yes, I want to win. I need to find a away to write this.
    2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,31,37,41,43,47,53,59,61,67,71,73,79,83,89,97,103,107,109,113,127,131,137,139,149,151,157,163,167,173,...

Beinng the coolest person onn the fourums is a pretty cool achievement, and I don't mind makeing a few speelling errors here and there, as long as theyy add to the messaage length. If someone disal=pproves I can remove the errors.

Of course, it stands to reason that since I am already the coolest person on the forums, I should win. As first I didn't want to win, but now I should.
    

If that doesn't count, can I please keep ONE of them?

Look, this contest is so cheat prone. I cheated. NOT! Well I did. Actually I didn't. I DID NOT CHEAT, I AM SURE OF THAT!

Now time for some nonsense. Did you know that 1 and 5 are the only numbers which are their place in the Fibonnaci sequence?

I have a sequence. start with 1, then the next number is the (last-number)th prime. So it starts 1, 2, 3, 5, 11, 31, and then it starts to explode. The next number is over 100, the next one over 300, etc. This grows faster than exponentially! Interesting?

Ok, try this. Start with 1, 1. Then a(n) = a(n-2) + 2a(n-1). So it goes 1, 1, 3, 7, 17, 41 (SO close!!), 99, 239, 577, then I don't even want to calculate the next number. It's probably something like 1400.
    This sequence "only" grows exponentially, and it approaches a factor of (1 + sqrt(2))^n.

Or do the Fibonnaccis mod, say, 15: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 6, 4, 10, 14, 9, 8, 2, 10, 12, 7, 4, 11, 0, 11, 11, 7, 3, 10 ,13, 8, 6, 14, 5, 4, 9, 13, 7, 5, 12, 2, 14, 1, 0, (1)
    Mod 20? 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 1, 14, 15, 9, 4, 13, 17, 10, 7, 17, 4, 1, 5, 6, 11, 17, 8, 5, 13, 18, 11, 9, 0, 9, 9, 18, 7, 5, 12, 17, 9, 6, 15, 1, 16, 17, 13, 10, 3, 13, 16, 9, 5, 14, 19, 13, 12, 5, 17, 2, 19, 1, 0, (1)

I've decided to publish this comment now, hoping to win the contest. I have no idea how long it is. It could be longer than puzzle's, or shorter. No way to know, right?

I wonder who the werewolf is...

Think of a number. Double it. Add 4. Triple the result. Add 6. Multiply by 4. Add 8. Multiply by 5. Add 200. Divide by 120. Subtract your original number.
    Now I will READ YOUR MIND!! The answer is.....

Cool, huh? I hope this works. I'm not 100% sure. It probably does though.

Once I was told that I was told that I was told that I won the last comment wins discussion. (the repetition is needed, please don't dis qua lif yme)

2,3,5,7,11,13,17,19,23,29,31,37,41,43,47,53,59,61,67,71,73,79,83,89,93. The primes under 100.

qwertyuiop
    asdfghjkl
      zxcvbnm-----------------

i think i won since no one posted anything for 3 months -_------------------
    puzzled
    •  

@Puzzle
    Not necessarily. I never said there was an end to the deadline. The game only stops when the thread dies, permanently. Unless it's revived. Therefore, there is no absolute winner, only a temporary winner. Want to keep your crown? Make another long post. So long no one will ever want to beat it. ^^-----------------

fine...
    eventually...-----------------
    puzzled
    you guys don't know what the definition of cool is. the definition of being clueless to be awesome and beep so popular that people want you to be in Hollywood Bollyd and everybody-----------------
    hello? hello? the green box is after me
    •  
      CommentAuthorVanderwaal
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015 edited

Cool
    adjective \ˈkül\

: somewhat cold : not warm or hot

: made of a light, thin material that helps you stay cool

: able to think and act in a calm way : not affected by strong feelings

Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...

You're welcome!
    •  
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015

Dude, please close the tab when you are done CI-ing.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015

Me? I do. xD-----------------
    hmm... lets try.
    0! = 1
    1! = 1
    2! = 2
    3! = 6
    4! = 24
    5! = 12=
    6! = 720
    7! = 5040
    8! = 40 320
    9! = 362 880
    10! = 3 628 800
    11! = 39 916 800
    12! = 479 001 600
    13! = 6 227 020 800
    14! = 87 178 291 200
    15! = 1 307 674 368 000
    16! = 20 992 789 888 000
    17! = 355 687 428 096 000 and a certain Ben who drowned last night
    18! = 6 402 373 705 728 000
    19! = 121 645 100 408 832 000
    20! = 2 432 902 008 176 640 000
    SPEED UP
    BOOST
    LETS
    GO!
    25! = 1.551 121 004 x10^25
    50! = 3.041 409 320 x10^64
    70! = 1.197 857 167 x10^100
    100! = 9.332 621 544 x10^157
    450! = 1.733 368 733 x10^1 000
    1 000! = 4.023 872 601 x10^2 567
    3 249! = 6.412 337 688 x10^10 000
    10 000! = 2.846 259 681 x10^35 659
    25 206! = 1.205 703 438 x10^100 000
    100 000! = 2.824 229 408 x10^456 573
    205 023! = 2.503 898 932 x10 1 000 004
    1 000 000! = 8.263 931 688 x10^5 565 708
    1 723 508! = 5.290 070 307 x10^10 000 001
    im not finished... mum give me a cream soda plz
    thx
    2 000 000! = 3.776 821 058 x10^11 733 474
    10 000 000! = 1.202 423 401 x10^65 657 059
    14 842 907! = 2.788 662 975 x10^100 000 000
    10^100 (a googol you are correct smart @$$(dont take what i said seriously)) ! = 10^9.956 570 552 x10^^101
    there you go factorials up to 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 which is 10^100 which is a googol which is a number which is... ugh lemme just go to bed now
    •  
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015 edited

So I decided to share something with you that happened last year... This is a long post. er-conversation, but it is very intense, and also very explicit.

18+ content here. no-one below 18 should click this Spoiler. it has very, very, VERY, harsh language. U have been warned.

[So this started because I posted this on a public University page]

I\'m a guy in 4th year now, and I\'ve wanted a long term relationship since before the first.
    But EVERY girl I\'ve met/dated has left me because she wanted to "be young and free" - aka go to Hess and make-out with whoever she wanted and go home with whoever she wanted.
    They say, "sorry, you\'re an amazing guy, but I don\'t want a long term relationship now - I\'ll call you in 3 years?" >_>
    I don\'t like clubbing or partying, and honestly prefer a small group of friends over a house full of 50 who don\'t know my name.
    If any girl can relate to that then comment and I\'d love to buy you dinner and go on an actual date.
    I realize this sounds pretty stupid and desperate but I\'m not the most socially outgoing person so it\'s not the easiest to meet people, especially outside my tiny social circle. - so please, no one mock my attempt to end my terrible luck with girls.

[then a girl commented this:]
    "I can relate to that 100%"

[so then I messaged her, and it goes from there:]

hey! sorry to hear you can relate maybe I can start you off on a better note ? Would you like to get dinner ?
    I don\'t mean to be creepy but I scrolled through your pics and I must say you\'re the cutest girl I have ever seen!
    I\'d really like to talk and get to know more about you! I\'m just hoping some other lucky guy hasn\'t already asked you out haha

this is so fucking werid
    also sorry im 12 leave me alone

...? I\'m sorry, I\'m really confused, you\'re 12 years old? why did you comment on the post then..?
    and why would a 12 year old be part of [University Website]..?

im clearly not 12 youre creepy fuck off

... let me get this straight
    >the post says to comment and I\'d take you to dinner.
    >You commented.
    >I asked you out.
    >therefore I\'m creepy?
    then you claim to be 12..?

Dude you\'re trying to pick up some girl you don\'t even know over [University Website]
    I didn\'t think you\'d message me

no, i asked you to dinner. I have no idea who you are, that isn\'t picking up at all.

why are you trying to argue with me
    im clearly not interested

the point of dinner is to talk and get to know someone -__- nvm.
    You\'re clearly one of the girls from the first category anyway. *sigh* why are all the cute ones stupid...

you\'re calling me stupid because i wont go to dinner with you are you kidding

no. i\'m calling you stupid for commenting then following up by being a bitch
    that is stupid

its facebook i can comment on whatever the fuck i want
    dude do you know what its like to be a girl on fb
    do you know how many creepy guys i get asking me to be their wife
    of coarse im gonna get hostile

yeah - i bet it sucks - so when a guy actually asks to get to know you and get dinner you treat him like shit too ?

because asking someone you dont know out for dinner over the internet probably isnt the best idea
    because the reaility of the sitation is thats how girls look at it
    and i\'m sorry creeps that are the same gender as you ruined it for everyone
    but fuck you have no right to call me a bitch you have no idea the kind of things i\'ve gone through with guys

well, I\'m all ears to your better solutions as to how we could have possibly even talked otherwise?

we couldnt have. theres a reason. i dont want to talk to people
    i dont want to get to know people from [University]
    [University] sucks end of story

then why are you there ?

its a good school.

you just said it sucks...

the academics
    i clearly ment the people suck omg just leave me alone i\'m clearly not the stupid one.
    this is why the people suck.

lol^ sorry that was me clearly mocking you but you were too stupid to notice

yeah i got that and i dont care
    no i noticed i just really dont have time for some random dude trying to get wise with me
    especially one thats trying to look for chicks on [University Website]

damn. I was so entertained by your annoyance. Have fun at hess!

lol i dont go to hess
    i have better places to party than some hamilton club, unlike your hick-ass

ok - have fun at whatever parties you go to with guys ? it\'s the same thing ?

hess < toronto
    hamilton < toronto

the irony to your comment since I do not go their ether lol
    and okay fine ? Have fun getting raped in toronto ?

are you kidding me...
    raped in toronto

hamilton, toronto, what\'s the difference ?

first of all i could have actually been a victim of sexual assault
    how would you feel saying that to someone
    second of all you clearly know nothing about toronto if you cant tell the difference and are literally telling me to have fun getting raped

if it was you - i\'d be happy i\'ve insulted you since you\'re being a bitch
    and yes, hamilton, toronto, you\'d probably get raped going clubbing anyway
    seeing as you\'re so defensive i guess you were

are you kidding me?
    what the fuck...
    just because someones a bitch doesnt give you the right to tell them to get raped

and this is where I quote you - "Its facebook i can comment on whatever the fuck i want"

yeah sure but i would never tell someone to go get raped
    i have morals....

so do I, that\'s why I don\'t go clubbing.

just because someones mean to you doesnt give you the right to tell them to go get raped
    call me a bitch fine do what you want idc but rape is something you dont joke about
    i\'ve printed this conversation off and i\'m going to [University] administration because someone like you should not be at [University]

after editing it all out right ?

of coarse not

I\'m not sure what you expect them to say. this IS FACEBOOK. you have no obligation to talk to me. there IS a block button on facebook

this is harassment and you telling me to get raped is unacceptable

an escalated argument lead to words being exchanged that clearly hit a soft spot of yours.
    it\'s ironic really... since you say you have such terrible luck with men, and yet here was a perfect opportunity to get to know a nice one, and this is how it turns out...

I don\'t have terrible luck with me
    Please just stop messaging me

you said "you have no right to call me a bitch you have no idea the kind of things i\'ve gone through with guys" - which implies bad things...

Not what I said

that was copy pasted

I said guys messaging me over facebook that I don\'t know

well I\'m sorry they\'ve been bad. But I promise you I\'m not like them.
    If you\'ll forgive me for what I\'ve said, I\'ll forgive you, and we could start over?
    You seem like a decent girl... with a rough outside shell...

Are you fucking kidding me you told me to get raped
    I don\'t want to get to know you

And you\'ve said some stuff that bothered me too.

It\'s not the same I didn\'t tell you to go get raped I didn\'t call you names
    You literally didn\'t get what you want and that gives you the right to say all these horrible things to me because I don\'t wanna go out to dinner with you
    And you\'re asking me to apologize

no, I\'m asking for your forgiveness. I called you names in response to being stabbed with your rough shell...
    but I think there\'s a cute and nice side to you that I\'d like to know, as there is with me, you just haven\'t seen it yet

YOU TOLD ME TO GO GET RAPED
    do you not understand the magnitude of your statement
    you can just apologize for that you literally told me to get raped thats not a fucking joke thats not something you say and then just take it back

no. I do not understand the magnitude of impact they have on you.
    those words clearly have a much sharper impact on you then they do me.
    to me, they\'re just words. they mean nothing.

Rape is not a word
    is the act of taking something from someone forcefully that they can never EVER get back
    and the fact that you cant understand why rape is such a serious issue is why you have issues finding girls

I\'m well aware what it is. I have friends who have been raped. it isn\'t pleasant.

okay so would you go joke to one of your friends about this
    what if they found out that you said this to me

no, I wouldn\'t joke to a friend, but at the time you weren\'t a friend, I was trying to insult you, and I succeeded?

using rape to insult someone is never ok
    and if your friends found out about this they would be disgusted
    and guess what they\'re going to because i took screen shots of this and sent it in to [University Website]
    and its gonna blow up in your face because you cant just say things like that and im going to make you understand.

.... I really don\'t think [University Website] would post this...

you better hope not
    because i made sure to leave your name for others to message you expressing their distain

then I think even more that they wouldn\'t post it...

as i said before you better hope not

sigh... it\'s ironic really... since you say you have such terrible luck with men,
    and yet here was a perfect opportunity to get to know a nice one, and this is how it turns out...
    I guess I closed that shell tight eh?

YOU\'RE NOT NICE
    IF YOU
    RE GONNA JOKE ABOUT RAPE
    I DONT HAVE HORRIBLE LUCK WITH MEN I NEVER SAID THAT

I am nice on the inside. your sharp shell triggered my defensive system which isn\'t as nice

youre trying to justify telling me to get raped this conversation is done you clearly have something wrong with your brain im not talking to you anymore
    I want nothing to do with you telling someone to get raped is a horrible thing to do and i have nothing more to say to you because you clearly arent getting it

you need to learn to use proper grammar points...there isn\'t anything wrong with my brain, i just have never been raped so I do not take it as seriously as you do.
    to me it\'s just an insult to get you riled up, and that very much succeeded. sigh... too much so...

its facebook, an informal medium ill talk how i want
    it doesnt matter if you\'ve been raped before its a serious topic
    i\'ve never been murdered, but i dont think its okay to go around making jokes about someones dead mother

you know, I didn\'t know you had been raped. and most people do go around insulting other people\'s mothers these days... dead or not...
    and i can see how ones with dead mothers would take more offense to that...

just because you didnt know doesnt make it okay
    you shouldnt joke about rape in general
    you\'re literally making the assumption that just because i\'m defensive i\'ve been raped

I said I\'m sorry. I\'m asking for your forgiveness. Now I can see you had a rough life, and are instinctively defensive. I feel bad for saying what I said. honestly.

you dopnt feel bad for the right reason
    you feel bad because you think i\'ve been raped

what is the right reason then ?

because rape is not a joke.

...at the time it was an insult... I didn\'t intend to feel bad about it, because I thought you were a bitch... now I\'m sorry.

it doesnt fucking matter you don\'t insult someone because they\'re a bitch over the internet
    well you do but you dont use rape to insult him
    *insult anyone

... I\'m sorry to say the world is not a nice place, and I\'m sorry for what I said, but there are many other people who would say worse.
    I\'ve had a tough life myself, not with rape, but usually when people find a sensitive topic, they pry deeper

i dont care about your tough life
    doesnt justify what you just said
    and just because theres someonet hat would say worse doenst make what you said any better
    you should probably check your inbox on facebook entitled other
    youll see a large amount of my guy friends messaging you

... I said I\'m sorry. I truly am. I\'m not sure what more I can say... the world is a tough place and we\'ve all been brought up to try and survive in it

shut up
    i know the world is a tough place who do you think you are trying to give me advise
    fuck you
    leave me the fuck alone

I\'m not giving you advise. I\'m trying to apolgize...

yeah and im telling you to fuck off and leave me the fuck alone
    i have 4 guys messaging me right now about how badly they want to kick the shit out of you

then block me ?

they\'ve inboxed you
    keep talking to me and they will intervene further.

............[has conversation with the guys]

Me:
    I sent them the full convo

Her:
    i dont care.
    i sent them the full convo regardless

they didn\'t seem to have it when I sent it

okay well giving them the whole conversation only makes you look horrible
    because i\'ve literally said nothing wrong
    idk wtf you\'re trying to accomplish but stop messaging me
    if you ever want to be able to step foot in toronto again

again - you can block me anytime

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy 1
    Hey bby what\'s up?
    I\'ve been a huge fan 5ever. Everyone tells me you\'re the besttt guy @[University]
    We should chat over dinner some time

yes, I\'m aware, there is an ironic mis-understanding. did she tell you I apologized ?

Oh so we apologize to people by calling them a bitch?
    This is news to me

that isn\'t what happened.

I should use Jesse logic the next time I wanna approach a woman for date
    > message her on FB creepily
    > when she says no, call her a bitch for dat macho factor
    > tell her to be happy you insulted her, so she learns her lesson like the defensive whore she is
    > Cherry on da cake.. tell her she might as well get raped in Hamilton!

sorry that isn\'t what happened.

[sends this text file]
    here\'s a chat log of the full thing, enjoy
    [10 min later] verdict ? ---no reply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guy 2
    hey man! whats up?

an ironic misunderstanding. That I already apologized for..

please explain the irony?
    I\'m waiting.

the irony is, I posted my terrible luck with women,
    and said if anyone can relate, comment and I\'ll gladly take you to dinner.
    She commented. - so I asked her to dinner.
    She got really mad and freaked out and started insulting me. I retaliated.
    I realized she\'s had a tough life and is instinctively defensive, so I apologized. now we\'re here.

Send me the comments
    From the start
    To right before or when you started talking about rape
    Where she\'s insulting you and shit

[sends full conversation doc.txt]
    did you get the text document ?

yes

[10 min later] verdict ?

If I see you
    I\'ll have to kill you
    Because she is my friend
    And I don\'t know you
    She was being a huuuuuuge bitch
    But dude
    Rape isn\'t something you fuck with
    Know what I mean
    That\'s an extreme no no

well, if i knew it happened to her, i wouldn\'t have said it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy3
    By the way buddy, where you from?
    I hear you know my friend
    Or at least you\'re saying some fucked up shit to her.
    Let it be known that that I\'m not a big kid, but i know some kids that are,
    and you picked the wrong chick to say those kinds of things to man. If i ever see you\'re face around toronto
    Or hear of you hanging around anywhere, i will fuck you up buddy
    You have no fucking right to talk to my friend that way.
    Suck a dick you fucking loser

the irony....

What

she started this... i was being nice... then I hit a soft spot....
    now i\'m apologizing and she\'s sending you to kill me
    that\'s ironic

I dont care who started what
    It has nothing to do with soft spots
    She hasnt said shit to me
    You said stupid shit
    To my friend

really? so you just magically know that i said stuff ?

Shit that you shouldnt say to any human being
    She fucking told me about it
    And I reacted
    Because i\'m a friend
    You think RAPE is funny you fucking loser

-__- I don\'t think it\'s funny. It was an insult in responce to her insults.

You have the ignorance and the idiocy to hit on random chicks on the internet and throw rape around like its nothing
    Well think before you yap on facebook
    Or you\'ll get yourself hurt

the same can be said about her.

what are you saying
    explain that last comment
    Did you just threaten to hurt a girl?

you said to think before you talk - I said the same applies to her

Im sure she didn\'t throw around extremely offensive terms

[sends conversation]

You\'re a fucking idiot man

at which part ?

The way i see it: You tried to pick up my friend
    She told you she wasn\'t intrested
    the conversation escalated and both of you were "mean"
    and they you fucking told my friend to get raped
    My friend was a bitch

yeah. basically. then I apologized

Not really man

?

Just watch your mouth is all im saying
    You can\'t apologize while trying to justify your actions buddy
    keep that in mind
    Peace

keep her safe from actual threats
    it\'s good she has friends like you guys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guy4

Don\'t ask people about rape, don\'t call girls bitches for not wanting to have dinner with you.
    Here is a article about how it affects women, or people in general,
    and why you should grow up and learn something about respecting the people around you:
    http://jezebel.com/rape-culture-is-j...
    "Rape Culture\' Is Just Drunk College Sluts Lying, Says Major Magazine"

sigh... this is getting really annoying having to keep telling people what ACTUALLY happened.
    [sends conversation]
    did she tell you this started because I posted my terrible luck with women,
    and said if anyone can relate, comment and I\'ll gladly take you to dinner.
    so she commented. - so I asked her to dinner.

[no reply]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [one week later] [I\'m extremely annoyed that this came up again...]
    [Conversation with Girl begins again after seeing a post by her on another public University web page]

Me:
    "this is totally -[my full name]- desperate ass" - I\'ve reported this to facebook as harassment.
    Honestly get it through your head that it was YOUR own fault that I messaged you and you were at fault for that argument.
    I really regret messaging you and apologized for offending you, but if you want to play dirty I can comment on it and let everyone know your little secret as well.
    - So for fuck sakes let it go.

Fault for what
    You messaged me I didn\'t make you
    And you\'re the one that told me to get raped what are you 12
    Clearly it was your desperate ass
    Report me to facebook fine but I\'m taking the convo to [University] now
    [University Website] already told me they\'d block you from the page for what you said to me

for fuck sakes I said specifically on the post that I would message people who could relate and you said YOU COULD RELATE 100%
    I\'m not 12. you\'re the one who\'s so offended by this that you\'re wining and crying to every other person and group about it

im not crying to anyone you told me to get raped you deserve this

omfg. let it go -__-

you dont just tell someone to get raped sorry
    are you fucking kidding me
    thats literally tellings omeone to get over rape
    like r u kiddin gme
    i honestly just want you to understand wehat you said
    and how it effects others
    and why its wrong

I\'m not telling you to get over that! That\'s something totally different! For Christ sakes!
    I\'m telling you to get over that people will say bad things and you need to get over it!

no unacceptable
    people shouldnt say shit like that

Look. You\'ve got this in you\'re head that "you\'re right" and "I\'m wrong" and you need to accept that not everyone is going to agree with you.
    I will forever see that "I\'m right" and "you\'re wrong" as well. We will NEVER agree to this. So lets call it a draw - and stop arguing about it.

no you cant just tell someone to go get raped.

and you can\'t just be a complete bitch to nice guys who you basically asked them to ask you out! so christ - let it go

um yeah i can
    and you\'re not a nice guy
    if you\'re gonna get rejected and tell the girl to get raped.

and with that same logic - I CAN TELL YOU TO GO GET RAPED !?!?!
    ITS THE SAME THING
    FOR FUCK SAKES

no
    ARE YOU KIDDIN GME

NO IM NOT

saying no and tellin gme to go get raped

THAT ISNT WHAT HAPPENED

i admit i was a bitch
    but you told me to go get raped
    because i was a bitch?

YES

like that doesnt have any logic
    call me a bitch

I DID

call me a cunt fine whatever i was being one
    but you dont ever tell someone to get raped
    do you know what thats like?

AND YOU KEPT BITCHING ABOUT IT - SO I TOOK IT UP A NOTCH

its the most horrifying experience of someones life
    to be forced
    to have sex with someone
    people kill themselves because of rape
    people literally kill themselves

yeah and people kill themselves because a girl is a bitch to them too.

and here you are throwing it out to a girl YOU DONT KNOW telling her to go get raped WHEN SHE VERY WELL COULD HAVE BEEN
    people dont kill themselves when some randomn girl turns them down
    like who the fuck am i to you that i could offend you enough for you to go out of your way to tell me to get raped

STOP PULLING FACTS OUT OF YOUR ASS.

what facts am i pulling out of my ass

for fuck sakes. people have killed themselves for stupider reasons
    "people dont kill themselves when some randomn girl turns them down" - they have.

you know 3 out of 4 girls has experienced sexual assult right?
    okay well in life you\'re going to get turned down and if you kill yourself over that then your problem
    but in life no one should tell you
    to go experience
    a trauma like rape
    ever

WELL IF I TELL YOU TO GO GET RAPED IT\'S YOUR PROBLEM
    FOR FUCK SAKES I JUST WANT YOU TO DROP IT

no if you tell me that its my problem
    *your problem
    because your some sick fuck who thinks its okay to say that to a girl
    and quite frankly its dangerous for a girl to go out with a guy that is constantly posting desperate status\'s about finding nice girls when you told someone to go get raped

I\'m sorry you got raped.
    I don\'t want to continue this argument.
    And fyi I only posted one. The others were not by me.
    Let down your crazy assault before you start world war 3 sooner than Russia does.

youre clearly desensitized to rape and whos to say that you wont rape someone when they say no to you in person
    because it damages your precious ego
    i didnt get raped
    and i never said i have
    but i dont need to get raped to be offended by your comments

yes - who\'s to say I\'m not a rapist?
    who\'s to say I\'m also not a murderer ?
    Who\'s to say I haven\'t already raped and murdered?
    - well let me tell you what - IT ISN"T YOU.
    so stop trying to take this into your own hands.

are you retarded...
    just ebcause it isnt me i shoulldnt care...

honestly. I just want you to drop it

are you actually fucked

yeah. perhaps I am. I grew up in a fucked world.

okay same but i can still tell right from wrong because i have this crazy thing calle dmorals you should try it
    did like 5 of my friends messaging you on facebook not illustrate the point to you that telling a girl to get raped is WRONG

actually no - the 5 guys told me that you were being a bitch lol, then they left me alone

um no they didnt i have the screen shots of their conversations

yeah - so do I lol

oh really so who exactly said that to you

do you really think your friends would let you know they called you a bitch xD ?

ahahahahahha they didnt i know they didnt
    youre fucked

I\'m not an asshole who points fingers in public comments at people. so I\'m not going to rat them out but 2 did

they didnt do it
    so it realllly doesnt matter

believe what you want
    2/5 said you were a bitch.
    2/5 didn\'t message me back after I sent them the convo
    1/5 didn\'t read the convo

dude i am a bitch that doesnt give you the right to tell someone to get raped
    that literally does not justify anything
    if youw atn me to leave you alone literally prove my friends said that
    and il leave you alone
    and stop making comments
    but you were still wrong
    and a fucking idiot

honestly, I\'m at a delema if I want to rat them out or not.
    I REALLY want to leave you alone. but I have morals and rading someone out isn\'t a thing I normally do

you cant rat them out because it didnt happen.
    you dont have fucking morals dont even pretend like you do you\'re lowlife scum
    man if you want me to leave you alone just show me that they said it

it did. as I said, believe what you want
    to be honest, I\'m more worried that if I rad them out, then you\'ll still bother me

I will leave you alone.

okay.You better be true to your word.

kk

[gives screenshots of guys calling her a bitch]
    there

So they called me a bitvh but what you said was still wrong...
    They didn\'t say that it wasn\'t wrong

I never said they did

And they didn\'t say that just because I was a bitch it\'s justified

I never said that either...anyway - you got your proof - now leave me alone. okay ?

And regardless of if it happened to me or not you shouldn\'t have said that
    Like literally all I want you to get is just because someone fucks around and is a bitvh doesn\'t justify telling them to get raped
    Like what don\'t you get about this just because I\'m mean to you doesnt mean you can tell me to go get raped
    Call me names whateber
    But that\'s serious

maybe it\'s different for girls. I grew up where people told me they would rape my mom, rape my girlfriend, and rape me.
    I know it\'s offensive, it hurt every time.
    doesn\'t change that people say it.
    I had to accept that

Okay so if it hurt you why the fuck would you say it to someone else knowing that

I told you a long time ago - I wanted to insult you...

And shut up you grew up in a nice area you ignorant asshat.
    You\'re a little white male cis identified loser and you have every advantage in this world

LOL LOL ^^^OMG "nice area" that\'s the funniest thing I\'ve heard all day and likely week

On my original point if it hurt you so much why would you say it t someone else

"I told you a long time ago - I wanted to insult you..." [3 min ago]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [recieves message from Guy 2 again]

are you fucking stupid?
    telling her i said she deserved to be told to go get raped?
    for that youre getting banged in
    i know what fucking school you go to you stupid fuck

-__-I never said that.

i happen to find topics like rape very fuckin important
    so now youre fuckin dead

omfg. she\'s s fucking stupid.
    you want to know what happened?
    I\'ve still got that chat log.
    and it\'s gotten A LOT BIgger

yeah tell me

dont send me unimportant shit

[sends conversation.txt]

just tell me what happened with you telling her i thought it was ok for her to go get raped

no. She commented publicly on a school website saying I\'m a desperate ass.
    I told her to seriously drop this. we did the usual argument about nothing,
    then she said "did you not learn when I had 5 guys try and attack you?"
    I replied " no, I learned they agree you\'re a bitch."
    she said - wtf ? prove it - so i sent her the chat we had
    that was all
    she said - BUT they never said what you did was right
    I said - I never said they did
    the end.
    oh - she also said she\'d leave me the fuck alone if i showed her
    I didn\'t want to rat you out for calling her a bitch.
    but honestly if she leaves me alone I\'ll be happy with this

then why did she ask me about agreeing with your dumb ass about her getting raped?

not sure. I never said you agreed to that

nah tell her i said she was being a bitch
    it\'s true
    the way she acted was uncool, and id be cheesed too

lol okay cool

but i certainly wouldnt say anything to do with rape

she\'s just super pissed and wont drop this.
    and is clearly manipulating everything I say to make you mad too

[girl messages me AGAIN -__- ]

Are you really that big of a pussy that getting turned down by some girl over the Internet offends you fuck you\'re such a pusst

-___-honestly. I\'m being nice. Please stop before I give up being nice and start being a bitch back.

You\'re not nice you told me to get raped
    Like do you not get it nice people don\'t do that

and nice people also don\'t lie to their friends in order to get them to try and fight a guy for them so you\'re no better off.

I didn\'t lie to my friends
    At all
    I took svreen shots of our conversation

SHUT THE FUCK UP - x 15

They knew I was being a bitch to him
    You can\'t even compare the two

seriously. fuck off.

Telling someone to get raped is not the same, it\'s not comparable to anything you crazy fuck
    K you can block me if you want
    You fucking idiot

yes - I could but I want you to drop this and accept that we will never agree.

NOPE
    plus you got me banned from fb r u serious
    like what are you 5
    straight up all you are is a whiny bitch and it sucks 2 b u good luck in your eternal search for a ~nice girl~ who will eventually find out that you\'re a sexist fuck,
    and leave u
    ok bi now!!!

lol

[she blocks me]
    [conversation with a new guy appears, the next day]

hey dude, i think your perspective on life is genuinely toxic
    and people in possession of such perspectives are the reason the human race is having such difficulty bridging the gap from animals to morally conscious beings.
    [Girl] is a good friend of mine, you know nothing about her and had no right to say these things to her or anyone for that matter.
    Men have oppressed women for countless thousands of years and it\'s disgusting that you make the choice to perpetuate the hateful attitudes of the past.
    That being said, I truly believe that there\'s hope for everyone and that everyone has the capacity to recognize their mistakes and progress as a person,
    please take your fingers out of your ears, open your eyes and stop trying to push our species back to the stone age.

Hey Jonathan. Thank you for your cruel words, but actually [Girl] is(was?) a lying bitch and has told at least 6 guys all the bad things I have said,
    as well as twisted my words to make them sound much worse. She has also left out all the bad things she has said to me to provoke what I said and make herself look absolutely innocent.
    The reason she probably added you is because the other 5 gave up and realized I\'m not as bad as she makes me out to be and agreed with me that she is a lying bitch.
    So she needed a new guy to send at me. I have a document of the FULL conversation which I will send you, which includes conversations I had with some of the other guys.
    I do advise you read this before concluding that I am an immoral and ignorant person. Thanks for reading this.
    [conversation.txt]

oh, also, do I win this thread?
    I don't think I can top that one. xD