Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2015

puzzle geek - I agree with you. I absolutely hated that *** *** *** but trust me when I say that that is one of two really stupid plot parts of the show, and the rest is good. oh and the drama is shit too.

the new enemy.... "her" .... is it bad that I totally saw all of that coming? and the "gift" ... I called it right before they showed it... omg...
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDudeFromCI (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2015 edited

Lol. xD I new something was coming but I didn't expect that her to be ---. So I was pretty excited. I was like flipping out when I saw where the writers were going with that. xD

I really hope he helps her out, though. That would be really fun. xD Let's see the sky people overcome that. :P

(Love you, Senpai Bio!)-----------------
    Orange is my favorite number.
    •  

@Mathdude
    Bubble tanks tower defense was a freaking epic game. ^^ xD I wish they'd make more of them.-----------------
    •  

Lol. I thought that there were only 2 arena ones, and 2 tower defense ones. Whoa, I guess that've made more since then. ^^ Cool.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2015

http://herointeractive.wikia.com/wik...
    So apparently, yeah. There's 6. But a seventh one is coming out soon.

Bubble Tanks 1
    Bubble Tanks 2
    Bubble Tanks Tower Defence
    Bubble Tanks Arenas
    Bubble Tanks Tower Defence 1.5
    Bubble Tanks 3
    Bubble Tanks Tower Defence 2 (not released yet, but was officially announced)-----------------