Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2015 edited

Tell me if it doesn't work on your computer!-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2015

uhm... how about adding a camera... i have no idea what i'm supposed to be watching...
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDudeFromCI (Advanced Member)

For me, no moving objects appear to even start the process. I can see a little ramp on the side where a starting position would be, but there's no ball or anything there. It's completely blank. And to prove it's not just invisible, the machine will never start, no matter how long I wait.-----------------
    Orange is my favorite number.
    •  

Oh. Scroll to the top left?-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  

(url)
    -----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorJodi850

i have exact problem as thedude-----------------
    (insert good signature here)
    •  

I said TOP LEFT.-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorJodi850

then why not start the camera at the beginning?-----------------
    (insert good signature here)
    •  

This is becoming a huge failure... :(
    I worked so hard on this and everyone's posting fail messages! I mean what's wrong!
    This one (which inspired my design) works:
    http://forum.colorinfection.com/comm...
    Same concept, and they get even CLOSER to being infected!

I guess... I could try to remove the chaos effect with a teleporter thing and remove the catapult... but, it's becoming so lagged when I try to spped it up. It runs fine on speed 1x, but lags on 15x. WHY do I have to wait this long to test the end... it's not fair...

Yeah, when I get the time, I'll have to make major modifications to this.-----------------
    •  

uhm, Math, with the one you linked we can SEE what is moving. with yours, we don't know what is moving...
    •  

Math, just add an auto camera trigger system. So the camera actually follows whats going on, instead of free camera. It's way too hard to follow in free cam.-----------------
    •  

Maybe if you just delete every comment here, so that I can delete this discussion and try again. I'm sure I can make this work. I need a way to "start over" with the chaos. A teleporter that puts it in a specific position with a specific velocity, for example.-----------------
    •  

Just start a new thread. Too much work to get everyone to delete their comments.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2015 edited

uhm... why do we need to delete our comments? you know you can just edit the first post and put the corrected one there right?
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2015

yeah, with free cam, it kinda bugged out, you sometimes cant move it where you should be able to.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2015

Ok, FINALLY got it! Should work now. The greens in the end came so close to being infected, I couldn't see space between them. So I decided to give them a little bit of leeway.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2015 edited

glad it has a camera, now all it needs is a speed boost haha.

but all the greens at the end got infected....
    •  
      CommentAuthorKinkzoz
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2015

It just needs a bit more speed or something (not an expert) on the last part with the bouncy greens, the brown gets a little too close.-----------------
    (°ω°)
    •  

Doesn't finish for me. At the last moment, the brown ball crashes into that green jumping bar wave thing, and everything goes infected. Works fine until then.-----------------
    •  

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

The more work you put into this kind of thing and the more amazing you try to make it, the more often it FAILS! WHY WHY WHY!! I wish Tapir could find a away to fix this......

Also my flash player is broken again. :( :( :( :(-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2015

@Mathdude314
    It's not something that can be "fixed" it's just about how certain browsers and versions of flash player rounds numbers. This is a result of a design that relays far too heavily in precise positioning. If you design something that allows for sections to receive a larger section of error, and still offer the same output, then this is far less of a problem.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2015

Ok. If this doesn't either work or fail slightly (the thing is a LITTLE too slow), I'm officially giving up.-----------------
    kojca es-----------------
    153 is mah favourite color
    •  
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2015

Unofficial Warning
    If you don't stop commenting on old threads like this, you're be blocked PERMANENTLY. Just saying.
    Read the date of last posting before commenting.-----------------
    •  

erictom... I was very specific on your terms of remaining un-banned:

" do not post on anything that is before March and do not post anything that does not contribute to the conversation"

both are broken, so you are now banned again, for a month. Until May 5th. Assuming I remember to un-ban you.
    •  

Darnit, I was hoping to get him to stop...-----------------