Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2015 edited

You are either inconsistent or conceited. By conceited I mean you believe you are perfect, make no mistakes, etc.
    Here's the "proof":
    Axioms
    Axiom 1: Humans are finite.
    Axiom 2: There is at least one proposition P that you believe.

(1) The human brain is finite. (Axiom 1)
    (2) So there are a certain number of propositions you believe. Let n be this number. (All humans believe some propositions, and by (1) this is finite.)
    (3) Call these p[1], p[2], ..., p[n]. (Labeling)
    (4) If you're not conceited, you know that you sometimes make mistakes. (Definition of conceited.)
    (5) So you know there is some proposition p[i] that is false (Step 4) and this exists (Axiom 2)
    (6) Yet you believe each of p[1], ..., p[n]. In particular you believe p[i]. (Step 2)
    (7) This means you are inconsistent. (Steps 5 and 6 contradict.)

Find the error (or if you think it's correct, explain why)!-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2015

great puzzle! I really like it :P very challenging indeed ;)
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)

not sure what you mean by that bio,
    but mathdude, im sorry if i offended you, from the information i gathered, that was the most logical conclusion i could come up with.
    Everytime I mentioned a certain word you mysteriously vanished. Every time i wrote it, you said you could not open that thread, or see the comment. whenever i typed it in chat, you always left.
    Everyone here knows you have a mental disability. You need to embrace it, and be honest with yourself. Most of us here do as well. I do, vanderwaal and jodi do, thedude does, i THINK xyuzhg does too, its nothing to be afraid of.
    We're your friends, we want to help.

Also, randomly sidetracked for 20 min without saying brb or afk?
    and you yell at US for leaving without saying /quit (message)...

EDIT: oh, you were refering to the catagory, not refering to me being the type of person who challenges things...-----------------
    puzzled
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2015

Ok, after furthar examination, the conclusion i now come up with is THIS:
    Mathdude, you live in fear. You don't want to admit being autistic becuase you don't want to be bullied. You probably are bullied at school all the time for being differant, aren't you? So you reasonsed that keeping it a secret would save yourself from harm.

Mathdude, you don't need to sheild yourself here, or at least in front of me. I encounter everything i mentioned too. But i PROMISE you on my whole heart, that i would never e hurtful or rude just becuase you are autistic. that would be very hypocritical for me for 3 reasons.
    Number 1, i have friends who are autistic on this forum.
    Number 2, i have 2 cousins IRL who are severe autistics, they can abrely function, will sadly never have a normal life.
    Number 3, the biggest, I myself am autistic.
    Mathdude, forgive me for drawing the wrong conclusion, and please also be honest with us, I understand you haven't been with us for as long as some of us, but honestly, i see a LOT of my younger self in you (That sounded like time travel O.O).

I still beleive you are keeping secrets from us, and i understand, but please, dont be afraid of being yourself.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

Whoops, I'm sorry. Delete all your comments here, and I'll delete the discussion.
    EDIT: Actually I turned this into a meaningful discussion. Delete your old comments, and comment on the new discussion.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2015

*sigh* I make a meaningless discussion and people comment 3 times in 4 hours. I edit it to be meaningful and get nothing.-----------------