Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2015

This is just an idea... Click "Skip" to get right to the game. Memorize the course, then use arrows or WASD. You win if you get to the end.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)

this is kinda cool, but i officially hate it xD my record is the 2nd green border block
    • CommentAuthorairwolf

I got lucky on my very first try

(url)
    •  
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2015

@Bio: Don't skip the view then. Memorize the course.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2015

ok ok i put some effort in and beat it too. it's not that it's bad, i just don't like memorization levels.
    •  
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2015

Level 2!

I dropped the frame rate to 30 since it lagged. Let me know if you get stuck on the first trap ("I detect a trap here...") or the second trap (after a slope up, there's a jump that's impossible if you mess up).-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2015 edited

very interesting. Much better level than the first, yet I thought I would have so much trouble with it at first and tried to memorize the course lol.

I did get stuck on the trap the first time, (mainly cuz I had no idea how it was a trap)
    if you were to make a distinction between what is static and what isn\'t then I\'m sure people would understand this much easier

The second time I got stuck on the jump after the trap and thought it was impossible, but the 3rd time I beat it.

Very well done! The only thing I would change is alter the friction since it prevents you from getting up the jump before the light ball if you are toughing the wall :/
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2015

I didn't know the ball was the the first trap, i thought the ball revealed the 1st trap, like maybe it was a collapsing floor? I didn't realize that the ball was bigger than the gap derp. -_------------------
    puzzled
    •  

Did anyone fall for the SECOND trap?-----------------
    •  

there was a 2nd trap?
    •  

There's one jump that's impossible under certain conditions.-----------------
    •  

yeah and I said I thought that it was impossible at first.....
    •  

o-----------------