Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2015

For some reason, when i open multiple tabs and try to enter the chat room, i cant with one of them.
    The reason is becuase my chosen nickname is not allowed? This has never happened before. (Not that i regularily enter the chat room with at more times than once, i just didn't realize i had in another tab this time and found this bug.)-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)

Let's rephrase this a bit:
    When you try to use the chat in multiple tabs/windows, it says chosen nickname is not allowed.
    I think this is because it thinks the name is already taken, since you're already signed in.

Are you saying "all but one" or "only one" tab works? (If you have 4 chat tabs, is it 1 working or 3 working?)-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)

yeah, i had 3 open, 2 worked, one didn't. it used to work with 3 or even 4 before, ive never seen this happen before.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)

Weird-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    well i had this bug too
    sometimes i accedently close my chrome, then tyr to get back on but it says chosen nickname not allowed