Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorYSNP
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015 edited

I made a platform game! Use your left and right arrow keys to move, and your up arrow key to jump. Get to the blue door, and then you'll get redirected to the next level. There, you have to kill your big, blue enemy with the small, blue ball. Use the F key to fire the ball on the enemy. The enemy starts with a health of 100. Each time you hit the enemy, it loses 20 points. Each time you miss it, it gains 10 points. When it loses all of its health points, your brown infected ball can continue and you can reach the yellow platform.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015

Cool. Nice that you learned the triggers. But only 2 levels?

Also, it's possible to hit the green, jump 4 times, and then hit the door and go on to win. You should make it so when the brown touches the green, it restarts the level, or destroys the blue door, forcing you to restart.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)

Nice, but i dont like how it gains 10 and loses 20.
    Devide those numbers by 10 to get it having 10 hp, loses 2 and gains 1. (i really dont like games where they have high numbers for no point except to make it sound high.)-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)

wow cool ! I see you're really getting used to the trigger system! Great coding! Now you just need to improve the graphics a bit and you'll have an awesome game :D !
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2015 edited

@puzzle - i agree, he should just gain +1 health every 200 ticks. then 10 and 20 is good ;)
    • CommentAuthorYSNP
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2015

@Mathdude314 - Thanks for noticing that! Fixed.

@puzzle geek - Good point. I implemented BioManiac's suggestion.