Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2015 edited

To play: Find the one that's different and "play" that level. The others are traps.

DO NOT GIVE THE ANSWER or I will change it. (However, you can WHISPER the answer to me if you want!)

I deliberately avoided sharing the source code since I wanted to keep the answer secret. If only there was an easy way to make it random...-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2015

Well, its an interesting idea, but if i were you, i'd make each trap differant. And you can make it random easily.
    Just get a random number from 0 to X (X is the number of puzzles in each.). That number is the real one. Then, useing that random number, have it change that puzzle only to be real.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)

interesting Idea, but i think you should do it more about HOW the puzzle solves instead of visually.

also - in puzzle 2 i didn't see borders so i tried to click and drag the screen to see more, and somehow unveiled a green square...
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)

thats becuase its simple glueing of a pink to another pink, nothing with triggers.-----------------
    puzzled