Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2015

Just wondering, what's the difference between Active and normal Advanced Members? Madball has the active label, but he hasn't logged in for weeks.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorVanderwaal
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2015

My hunch is that about one year ago Tapir changed those titles based on weather or not those people were active back then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2015

kinda silly to have a setting that requires a manual change done by mods when they notice someone is "inactive"

I bet you could go through everyone and probably have to change more than half of them lol
    • CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2015 edited

Active Advanced Members refer to a classification added by Tapir during the development of the Vodoci project back in 2012. Although it's unclear what particular differences there were even to us moderators, these members reportedly received larger maximum file sizes on Phyard and were able to access special Vodoci-related threads back then (if I remember correctly).

At the moment, there is more or less no difference in the roles.-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.