Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2015 edited

• I recommend you zoom in. Escpecially at the end.
    • Only one trigger which is at the end to ensure that differences early on don't affect the rightmost contraption, and one trigger in the launcher.
    • There might be multiple ways.
    • There are two intentional tricks where it looks like you'll win, but you don't.
    • I am not 100% sure if it's possible to win by going a certain way:
    Let the ball go down and drop the platform so it gets launched. There should be a pink like this: \, click it before you bounce and you should go up the ramp

• It should be possible but again I'm not 100% sure.

EDIT:
    • Fixed some bugs.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2015

Hmmm, the launcher is unpredictable. I wonder why.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2015 edited

"I Recommend you zoom in" - funny, the first thing i did was zoom out, although the solution i found did not require any zooming, also the solution i found wasn't the one you posted, which didn't work for me.
    •  
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2015

Huh? There isn't any timing the way I do it... What do you think needs timing?
    •  

On the final ramp, if I let the ball roll off the pink, it lands in basket five, when I want basket four.-----------------
    •  

you click the pink before it gets to it