Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorYSNP
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2015

Try to touch all yellow bars without touching the green rectangles and the green moving circles!

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)

Cool!

Next challenge: Make a score counter that says how many remaining.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)

nice! It needs a little more challenge though, maybe more moving parts? or maybe a timer to keep track of your time and beat your best!
    • CommentAuthorYSNP
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2015

Here is version 2!

New features:
    - Counter of how many bars you still have to go to (as suggested by Mathdude314).
    - More moving parts (as suggested by BioManiac R2).
    - A timer to keep track of your time (as suggested by BioManiac R2). The timer increments by 1 after every 25 steps -- my FPS was always approx. 25 so I believe this is the most accurate value.
    - Auto-restart when you hit a green bar/circle.

•  

nice! I really like this one! my time was 56 :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2015 edited

I got 61 (EDIT: 54). Say, I'm wondering how you did the auto restart. Did you use a Shape Contact Handler or did you use if statements on Is Level Failed? The latter is better since adding more greens makes it still work.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  

Edit : 43 ;)
    • CommentAuthorYSNP
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2015

@Mathdude314

I did it by taking all elements that my circle contacted, then While-looped over them and checked whether any of them is green. If it is, then restart.

That way allows me to add as many greens as I want, and flows nicely with my code because I already have the While loop for the counter mechanism, and I already do a type check (for checking whether it's Yellow) so I can just add another If statement there.
    This was a good preview by a practice then showtime.