Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2015 edited

Hello!
    Seeing as how I'm now back, I decided to work on an idea I've had!

When something touches a colored object with a Black border, it moves around the same colored object(s) that have a White border,
    EDIT: all pinks must be clicked to win. I'll make that a staple in all levels of this game.
    Also, wait a bit to ensure that it will solve permanently.

-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2015 edited

This is REALLY HARD! I can't solve it.

SO CLOSE!! I had a good idea...
    (url)

Ok so even closer!
    (url)

When?

EDIT: FINALLY GOT IT! I had to click one of the pinks ASAP before start.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2015

interesting idea, although I think you should make the puzzle harder. I got it first try once i saw what everything did. Math you ok? you shouldn't click all the pinks, especially the one with the green
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2015

hmm, my intended solution involved a lot of precise timing, but changing something caused it to be really easy -_-
    I'm changing it so that you have the click all pinks to win, as in my intended solution.-----------------
    puzzled

This is the intended solution finished product since people are having trouble

(url)-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

I GOT IT TO SOLVE INDEFINITELY !!! is this right?
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2015 edited

Bio, that is an acceptable solution. different order than I did, but it works. In your solution the thing that you clicked 3rd, I clicked first. everything else was the same though.
    Interesting to note that in our solutions, the blue angled bar is flipped opposite :)

EDIT: after looking at your solution again, the timing of your triggers releasing the pinks isn't consistent for me. once it failed to solve :P
    EDIT 2: just wondering if you ever manually solved it, or if you only timed it with triggers?-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2015

I've never seen it fail with the triggers, and no I never timed it myself.

The timing was too accurate, when I changed them by 1 step in either way it didn't work.

I tried doing it with that one first but I couldn't get them to work at all, can you show me how you intended to do it? (you can load my design and then change the trigger times)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2015

I hate things where you have to be 1 frame accurate. The amount of time you can physically press space or click is like 5 frames if you're really good.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2015

yeah puzzle geek that was what I tried originally I tried doing that and could not get the green ball under the brown ball but somehow over top of the green block without it all crashing so I thought i was doing it wrong.

seems if i had keep at it then I would have found it, but the problem with this puzzle was that I honestly had no idea where to start xD