Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

You know puzzle geek's "The slow descent into madness"? Well, basically that couldn't be carried on because of it's insimple design. Here is one that can be carried on easily.

EDIT: Sorry for the weird camera placement-----------------
    She looked like she had never seen anything
    quite so horrible
    in all her life
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2015

Although I do agree that puzzle's goldberg is a bit intense, I do think you should still lock the camera to the object so you know what is going on and use triggers to zoom when necessary.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2015

Why do I keep seeing levels with weird scales like 0.923? Anyway, fixed

-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2015

And... classic. Someone makes a problematic design and gets comments. I fix it and get no comments.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDudeFromCI (Advanced Member)

What do you mean, Math?
    I know you added the trap door thing, and attached a camera. But how was the original design problematic? Did it not work for you?-----------------
    Orange is my favorite number.
    •  

Math you're complaining about no one commenting in under 14 hours...
    according to this I commented on Daily's design a full day after, and you just last night...
    the forum doesn't exactly boom with activity that we come on and comment every couple hours :/
    •  

I check the forums every 2 or 3 hours... (When not sleeping.) ._.-----------------
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2015 edited

I don't see how my game can't be continued?-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

^ ok so you can blame TheDude for not commenting. I comment every few days.
    •  

Lol. xD
    I don't comment unless I have actual (to my own beliefs) have valid input. I read nearly every post and play every design. So if I don't post anything, it means I have nothing important to say. Or nothing important enough to spend my time writing out. :P

Puzzle, I don't know. I like your design, and and sorta active in it. I think it's a matter of opinion.

Also, Mathdude-Senpai, I love you. <3 <3 <3-----------------
    •  

"Although I do agree that puzzle's goldberg is a bit intense, I do think you should still lock the camera to the object so you know what is going on and use triggers to zoom when necessary." - BioManiac R2
    I fixed this camera placement in my version, as well as the scale of 0.92something.

TheDude, why don't you start coming on the chat every 2-3 hours and staying there for about 5 minutes? I keep missing you by just a few minutes.-----------------