Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2015

so... do to my lack of ability to support CIE levels, how 'bout a change of pace and try to beat levels and challenges on another site?

Here's a challenge from a game, play the main campaign as tutorial for this challenge:

http://fantasticcontraption.com/?lev...
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)

Whenever I click that, all I get is a blue screen of nothing.-----------------
    puzzled
    What, when I click that, all I get is a blue screen of thing happen hardly. Well, this design is only for Advanced Members. Your too much roled for that.
    Your game that you brought is a free level of the month. This game was by Kala2500.
    •  

I'm not sure why you see a blue level of nothing puzzle :S It brings me to the level of the month, as Janrocyan says, which is what I intended to show you guys.

The level is quite challenging, and I am yet to try and solve it myself. Going out to dinner with family now, will try to solve it after.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2015

Incredibots is better than FC and CIE is better than Incredibots.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2015

I actually had a ton of trouble with incredibots cuz I couldn't resize or move things to make small changes, so I actually prefer FC to it. CIE wins overall, but it doesn't have the popularity to boot right now...
    •  
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2015

IKR? But in FC, you can't even change the size of the wheels!-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2015

well... that's part of the challenge in FC is trying to get the set powers to work. being able to change stuff like that would remove the challenge and it'd be easy :P
    •  
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2015

There's one impossible level I hate that is called "tube" or something. You have to take advantage of a bump that probably shouldn't have even been there!-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2015

huhh ? link?