Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMadball (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2015 edited

Okay, time to redesign this post.
    Ludum Dare 34, jam. Themes "Growing" and "Two button controls" tied, I could pick either.
    For playing and further description, go there:
    Phyard: http://www.phyard.com/design/Madball...
    LD: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dar...-----------------
    LD35!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2015

It looks interesting, but rushed. Although admittedly I don't know what the theme is.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2015

I want to say it should be a button press to change directions once, and it will remember it up until the next opportunity to change directions.

Having to hold it directly on the turn causes chaos in those very tight areas with 4 turns in a row...

Also maybe make the title screen more interactable and fun to play, maybe make it look like it reads Choo Choo a little more cuz I don't see it very well.

Also fix or remove the 2nd last level cuz it sucks.

4010 best i think

14 best combo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMadball (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2015

Sorry, can't change anything. It's submitted.
    "rushed" - of course. 10 hours to make.
    "a button press to change directions once" - don't really like this idea. And it isn't a big difference. "chaos" - how would it fix it?
    "fix or remove the 2nd last level cuz it sucks" - I know, but I can't change it. Well, I made it have the least amount of passengers. But there is at least one good reason to have it: in every other levels you lose combos for mistakes, in this one you lose time. Motivation! Also, this level has two ways to complete.-----------------
    LD35!
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2015

I am so bad at this XD
    perspective man-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDudeFromCI (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2016

This would probably be a lot easier to control, (and maybe more fun, and grasping) if the camera was linked to the train, and rotated with it. It would feel more fast paced, and atmospheric.-----------------
    Orange is my favorite number.