Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2016 edited

Here's a new multiplayer game I made to revive this forum!
    It's called Tree Cutters, although it's just a special case of a more general game called Hackenbush.

I put this in Puzzles category because this is a pure strategy game with no hidden information, luck, or external input (the game doesn't know who is playing, when it's being played, etc) involved. A minor problem is when you find a way to click a falling branch, but that should be so hard that it won't matter.

I also include two game options: normal and misère mode. Normal = last branch wins, misère = last branch loses.

The turn timeout is 3 minutes. If you take longer than 3 minutes on one turn, you will forfeit the game.

Or play it on Phyard:
    http://www.phyard.com/design/Mathdud...-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2016

interesting idea, but it gets stuck on the 1st player's turn and says "their turn" on both screens for me :(
    •  

I uploaded a new revision and added it here, which fixes that bug. Keep calm and trim on!

I also published that revision on Phyard.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  

lol it still doesn't work for me xD
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2016 edited

That's so weird. Are you playing in the editor or with another person? I played it in the editor and it worked; I played it on 2 tabs and it didn't even connect.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2016

congrats on getting it to work! There's a secret time out time though? I didn't know that and accidentally forfeited against myself while thinking about it. You should probably put the timers on the screen so that you know how long you have to move before accidentally disconnecting. It never said on the one side that it disconnected.