Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2016 edited

Here's a short rube goldberg. The theme should be evident. Due to possible numerical differences the level might not work for some computers.
    If anyone wants to, it'd be fun to see how you'd extend this - as long as you stick to the rule of no statics or powered joints.

-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDudeFromCI (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2016

It works well at first, but crashes for me after about 30 seconds.-----------------
    Orange is my favorite number.
    • CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)

By 'crash', do you mean the entire level or just that a section doesn't work? Additionally, the entire level only lasts about 40 seconds, so I'll need more details to locate where the issue might be.-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)

Solves on my computer. Interesting idea! I think I want to make one with a scale of 0.25, not 4.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    • CommentAuthorAlexi247

Mine my computer shows that the ball fell, didn't work for me-----------------
    Any helps for beginners?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2016 edited

solved for me, on mac. Very well done Xyuzhg!
    •  
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2016 edited

The Idea:
    -----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTheDudeFromCI (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2016

@Mathdude
    Your camera is locked, and prevents me from seeing anything. I can't even zoom out.

@Xyuhgz
    By crash, I meant failed to solve. It starts to look stuttery when it gets to the swinging platform part, and falls off on the fourth one.-----------------
    Orange is my favorite number.
    •  

Said camera has been removed.-----------------
    •  

Well, it took too long. All because of a glitch where high-density shapes on a hinge joint JUST, WON\'T, STAY, PUT!

I kind of left the "build a bridge" theme and went more to "find a mode of transportation". There was one part of my testing where the ball bounced off the corner of the yellow and the level would have solved, just not in the camera's view.-----------------