Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2016 edited

So I was thinking about things and decided to make a new design.
    These are the logic gates XOR and AND.

Click the pink underneath a marble to release it. Click the big pink between the two to release both at once. Drag the screen to scroll.
    See below for the latest version

I left some space on the side for a half-adder but I need to make optimizations first. The circuit is way too big, for one.

EDIT: Compacted the circuits. Did people really think "oh, another marble race... please stop!" after reading one word of the title?-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2016

Well, I finally managed to get a very clunky half-adder, which will "add" two inputs. It is a 100%-physics design (apart from a Set World Scale trigger) and it will output the number of inputs you dropped (a "1" or "2" will appear in the cages at the end if a marble gets there).

PLEASE help me improve this design so it is not so clunky. Perhaps we can go to a full-adder....-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2016

Mathdude... you did it backwards, you're supposed to comment in the new post and link the old post, not bumb the old one and link the new post xD