Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2016

I have two designs. On both of them, you have to move the camera yourself, sorry.
    1. Your task is to use the various things to delay (or stop!) the domino run long enough for the green to be blocked. This design is not really that great, because you have to move the camera yourself and the countdown does not show a 3,2,1 message; also you can activate the traps in advance.
    And finally, it is possible to block the chain completely (I think).

2. This is an add-on version with more dominoes. I would suggest you make it impossible to completely stop the chain, because that could undermine very ingenuous modifiers later on. The design STARTS OUT BLANK and takes 32.55 seconds (on my machine).
    Good add-ons allow for considerable delay without making it possible to stop it completely. We could bring the time up to 60-90 seconds.

I have also added space underneath the chain. Use it if you want.

Inspiration is from Vanderwaal\'s similar design.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2016

Interesting Idea, although I don't like the idea of it being impossible to stop, maybe just VERY VERY difficult to stop, and as you go down the line it slowly gets easier and easier. Then we can make a challenge ourselves to stop it with each individual device instead of constantly triggering them and knowing that none of them will actually stop it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2016

Well, the idea was that you would instead try to make it survive the longest. If I got a working camera system we could even try the reverse.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorVanderwaal
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2016 edited

I was able to make the domino stop completely.

(url)

I also searched in my old discussions and it was nice to see my old designs again.
    I didn't like seeing I used to be bad at spelling...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2016

hey Vanderwaal! Nice job stopping it! I need to try and copy that now!

It's only natural to look back and realize how much you've grown, I do that a lot too,
    not just spelling, but the way we talk changes so much over time, it's scary O_o