Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2017 edited

So I got a bit heavy on the theme. Load up the editor, go to scene 1 ("Blueprint"), and start designing!
    EDIT: The default scene is not where you build. There should be two. On the top right of the view window there should be a button with four folded pages. (There is another icon with a big ? to the right.) Click that then click "<1> Blueprint".

Rules
    1. You are not allowed to glue (make brothers) any objects, except adding a camera (required) or the one power source to your design. (Weld joints are the alternative.)
    2. No editing the settings of pre-made objects. (You can position and rotate the components and adjust the length of the joints, but that is it. No resizing either.)
    3. You are limited to the quantity list.
    4. Your design must make it to the end and have at least one white circle in there. (But try to get all of them!)
    5. Build within the boundaries.
    6. Have fun, be creative, and share your results.
    7. Do not obey rule #8.
    8. Do not obey rule #9.
    9. Do not obey rule #7.

Tips and Tricks
    • Do not delete components. They are necessary. If you need to delete it, clone it first, and attach it to the relevant entity assigner...
    • If you test your level, depending on a specific event handler, it might appear in your build area or it might appear in the main level. So you need not import it yourself or even switch scenes!
    • The white balls can touch the ground. In fact, a few test specimen of mine pushed one or two underneath the wheel to the finish!
    • Springs never break.

Challenge

Bonuses
    • Get all whites to the end part
    • Touch no whites at all (perhaps too easy)
    • Topple the red tower bridge thing, but have every part of your build make it through
    • Throw a white in prematurely (better: seal the door because of this)-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2017

I don't see any quantity list, so I just made a thing :P it isn't very good xD

•  
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2017

Did you load up the second scene? The design has a default scene and a scene called "blueprint"-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2017

Ah, yes of course. I should spend more time reading your first sentence instead of being super excited and loading the challenge xD

Ok this time I think I did it right:

Introducing - the doggy mobile !

•  
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2017

yay! Doggy mobile R2 now gets all the balls :P

•  
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2017

"Touch no whites" is trivial.

I have an idea how to do the "seal the door because of a white"...-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2017

really? I did it twice just making mine xD didn't keep the version tho since I wanted to get all 4