Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2017 edited

The Challenge: Clear the debris by shooting it!

The Problem: There is a lot of friction, and your own shots create clutter too.

The Interface: Press on the white area on the left to begin a shot, then drag quickly right to throw.
    If you release the mouse while you are still in the white area, the shot is canceled. If you leave the white area, the ball is thrown and you lose control of it. You can then safely release the mouse.
    Also, it is impossible for any ball to re-enter the white zone more than a few pixels.

The Objectives:
    • Easy: Shoot a ball cleanly through the debris. (Not even implemented in the game.)
    • Medium: Clear all the debris, including residue from your shots.
    • Hard: Improve on this game by adding more features. (Think community project or "add-on")

The Game:

The versions:
    v0.1 first release by Mathdude314-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2017

I like this :P You should add a counter that says how many shots you took! My record is only 2 ;) (i may have cheated a little... or a lot)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2017

In fact I made an indirect counter that shows how many objects are shot off, and how many have ever existed. Also, if you cancel a shot, the "total" counter goes down by 1.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    • CommentAuthorAlexi247
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2017

I say make a movable blocker so that makes it hard, :D-----------------
    Any helps for beginners?