Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2017 edited

In honor of March 14, I have made a puzzle. A somewhat easy one. You might think it is sort of lame, and that is partially because I spent too much time on the actual puzzle design, and had little time for the "pi-ness".
    Also, sometimes the left side goes out of order (the ones coming from the lifter should run through AFTER the initial four have gone through), or the right side's L drops at 2 balls (instead of the desired 4).

It took me a while to design the left side and I had to increase the level size twice, so the scale is 0.75 and the viewport is 450x480 instead of 500x500.

The solution is: G G Y G G G Y Y.
    The secret pi reference is the solution: if you take the first eight digits of pi you get 3 1 4 1 5 9 2 6. Drop a green whenever the digit is odd, and a yellow when the digit is even!
    -----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2017 edited

Nice puzzle! A little too easy though in my opinion! You should have made ----- *thinks about spoilers* ---- it harder!!

I'm really glad your solution spoiler actually has 3 spoilers though.
    I accidentally clicked it thinking it was the design, then read the end "click for solution" then quickly clicked it again to close it.
    • CommentAuthorAlexi247
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Nice one, happy pi day, I was confused, lol-----------------
    Any helps for beginners?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTime2 days ago

Well, I posted it on 3/14, and there is not much I can do besides change the title...-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...