Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormeh
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2017

So I tried to recreate the game app color switch on phones. But I encountered some problems. Here they are

1. It is super laggy, The more obstacles I create, the more laggy it gets. Is there a way to decrease the lag?
    2. I made the ball(you) delete itself and restart the level after a few seconds if you hit something thats not the same as your color. But the problem is if it hits a star(points) and a colorball(change your ball's collision catergory and color) it also responds to those. I want it to do the same stuff but the ball(you)being able to hit the stars and color ball without the game restarting(I disabled it here)
    3. Help me create a better cam view. Like if you bounce high or more, the camera also follows. but if you fall, it stops right where you were. I tried it here but its not as smooth. Also, The bounce of the ball is so low, but if you spam it too much it goes too fast.
    4. Delete brothers. By these I want entities to be deleted by brothers, Like if the ball goes to a color ball, It just falls because the color ball is multiple entities and only its hitbox have been deleted.

• CommentAuthormeh

The reason it stopped at 5 is because there are entities outside that point. Use space to bounce up

Copy here

• CommentAuthormeh

Here's what I got so far.

• CommentAuthormeh

I published one. Just need someone to polish it

http://www.phyard.com/studio/design/...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2017

I'm not able to see the published one, did you do any more work on it?
    • CommentAuthormeh
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2017

Visit it in phyard. its in new designs

http://www.phyard.com/design/meh/66