Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormeh
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2017
    so I recreated geometry dash in phyard But Im going to post it here too. Recreated the mobile game app Geometry dash on phyard.

Controls: Space to jump

I tried to make it as close as possible like in the game. But It seems the editor cannot handle this much entities. I was originally planning to make it 60 fps. But because there's so many entities. I lowered it down to 40 and it's a little bit laggy. The controls are a little bit Unfinished.

All of them are created with entities. only the background and title used images. I still dont know how to add sounds so it's pretty dull compared to the real game. It's only up to 30% of the original level 1 map.

It seems like the file itself is too big for post so just go here.

I want to know how to make it go 60 fps in any way but still looking like the real game. Also I would like to know how to set angle. Like if it hits something it automatically rotates to that angle. whatever the angle of the box is. I cant find it. So that even if it's spinning rapidly, It will stay at the same play. and will not hit the floor at an angle.
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2017
    That is a very well done level! it's quite hard though for me due to the physics.

To rotate a block you need to add a RotateTo or RotateAround, found under Shape -> Common

here is an example:

• CommentAuthormeh
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2017 edited
    What I mean is if the block was already in rotation and it hits the ground in an angle. I want it to set it to it's original angle when or before It hits the ground. Is there any way to set the angle of an entity if OnPhysicsContact?

CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2017
    You can still use the API that I described above. Use the RotateTO and then select 0 as the rotation you want to have it set to.
    If you put this API inside a "on entity collision" handler it will execute anytime the main block hits another block.