Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2017 edited

Many people are complaining that they cannot access the editor. (I know that DailyEvilKiller, puzzle geek, and myself all have once had problems with that.)

Here are some links you should try if the "C.I. Editor" link in the top of the CIF window does not work:

Editor Link: http://www.colorinfection.com/htmls/...
    SWF file: http://www.colorinfection.com/swfs/e...

I would also suggest that you save the SWF file to your computer so you can edit offline, and this also SHOULD work for the 404 errors. I think you can right click the second link above and select Save As.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2017

Those pages cannot be displayed. That's the message I keep getting.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2017

Neither one? Weird. I thought the swf file would have worked. What happens if you right click, save as, and then open?

I guess the only other way would be to somehow share the SWF file indirectly?-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2017

I cant download it either :(-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

Try copying the SWF link and changing the number 020 at the end to 021, 019, 018, etc. If you tried all 20 such links and it still does not work then let me know.-----------------
    •  

Another idea: make an account on Phyard.com (or use your existing one if you have one already). There is an editor there as well.-----------------
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2017

Doesn't work D:-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2017

Neither one works? All right, where is Tapir when you need him most?-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2017

So I saw this but didn't actually click the editor link until now... So have you guys figured out a way to open the editor? or no?
    •  
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2017

For some reason, I can get in... but I would think that using phyard.com would get you in...-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2017

All who have a reliable way of accessing the editor, say "AYE!"

I am going to plan to make a challenge (car race or egg drop, trying to decide) but if no one else can even make entries there is no point.-----------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2017

the links posted above work at this exact second. I don't really know what the reliability of them being up later is tho :/
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2017

Yeah, they work now, didn't used to.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2017

That makes two... three if I enter. Which could be a bit annoying. But I could change the rules so that you two can battle each other!-----------------