Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2017 edited

This is getting too frustrating. No matter how well I try to design the pusher on the far right, SOMETHING causes it to not be consistent. This build fixed the more annoying bugs hopefully (like 2 balls coming at once) but they still are inconsistent with several cases where a ball has the wrong speed and is not launched by the next blue when it should be.

On my computer, in the editor, the RED makes it through, as well as 8/14 yellows. (And a white, which is designed to add weight so the last yellow gets through, gets STUCK on the bottom right despite being identical!)-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    • CommentAuthorXyuzhg (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2017 edited

This seems to work well for me. Some observations: backspin was causing improper loading, so I increased friction of the right vertical block and narrowed the entryway; variance of launch speed was too high anyway so I widened the vertical launcher; resulting timing was inconsistent so I widened the landing area; balls were too fast on the final trap (for the red ball) so I adjusted its position and launch angle; and the other bits failed too after adjustments, so I changed some angles.-----------------
    Hopefully PA is inconsistent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2017

Great improvement! I wish it were easier to do this. Usually, every thing you add weakens something else. I would have made it longer if it were only less cumbersome.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...