Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2017

These are breakable objects. It seemed like any buildings should actually be able to fall inward and not just "topple" while remaining intact.
    -----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2017

I made a more interesting version of the game. You have 13 bullets (not including the initial fire I used to get the cannon to not bug out).

Space to fire, up/down to rotate cannon

I can save 8 bullets, can you do better?-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    • CommentAuthorpuzzle geek (Advanced Member)

Well, I managed to clear everything off the screen, even all the bullets themselves.-----------------
    puzzled
    •  

I managed to clear everything else off the screen with 6 bullets still ready to fire. I then fired all six at the lava.-----------------
    •  
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2017

New version:

These collapse inwards too. If you want other types of stacking (like triangular stacking), you just have to make it. (I have an example that has 8 things instead of 4.) Source enabled.

You can press `1` to get a bullet, and click bullets to explode them (this clears jams and does more damage). I also ventilated the gun a bit.-----------------