Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormeh
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2017

So I created this game where you play with good background songs since sounds aren't all that common. I tried to publish it but an error appear. Something like Online error =37. I know this means that my creation is too big that phyard cant support it.

I can't post the playcode here because the file size is too big for phyard.

Its about 27mb and phyard can only support 10mb. I think it would work if phyard actually supports up to 30 mb at max. It has 6songs which are about 3mb each and 30small images which is only like 1.3mb when combined.

The real mechanics of the game is about 7mb with images included. I want the songs to be in there so that the players enjoy both the game and the good music.

I can't compress the songs to smaller versions (from 3mb- 1.5mb) because the conversion process changes the Khz. And phyard can only read mp3 with 44100 khz sound files.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2017

Well, I would recommend trying to post it without audio, maybe send a link to the audio and we can listen to it in the background or something :)
    • CommentAuthormeh
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2017

Well, the point of the game is to try to survive longer than the background music. I have posted it in phyard but it only contains one song http://www.phyard.com/design/meh/70.... The playcode is not working so try the link I gave.

My goal was to have at least 3-10 songs so that players can listen to different music while playing. And It would be nice if phyard can support other mp3 files other than 44100kHz. something like 24000kHz would greatly decrease the file size of mp3 up to 70% of its original file size.

I can send you the raw phyardx file through gmail.