Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMathdude314 (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2017 edited

Objective: Escape.
    Controls: Arrow keys to move, up to jump.

By the way, I tested this multiple times and there was no super-jump (yay!) EXCEPT in a few areas. However, that is the fault of a sensor shape, not my character script, and it does not break the game so I just left it. Think of them as secrets; can you find them all?

Warning: There IS one trap in the level that can force you to restart.

Also, for those who have completed the game:
    There is a "Secret 1 Found" but there is no Secret 2. There is a specific reason I wrote "Secret 1". Why did I? (Please whisper only, until the no-spoiler time ends.)

Feel free to post spoilers, in spoiler tags of course.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    Currently working on a one-round no-elimination quick RP game...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2017

I won but I think I did it wrong haha
    •  
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2017

So who all has won yet? If it is too hard, I can give some hints.-----------------
    If less people are active, that will only make for even less activity. Start making those designs!
    •  
    • CommentTime1 day ago edited

All right, here is my solution.
    There are many triggers and switches, how many are there?

They have markings or text nearby. I wonder what it means...

The switches open doors, but they must be used in the right order.

If you got that part done, investigate the catastrophe, you may find something you want...

0. If at any moment in solving you run into a jump that you cannot do, hold the up arrow as you land and your guy will jump higher.
    1. Jump up two platforms and press the button with five gray marks nearby. You see the text "A door opens!"
    2. Go inside the light gray thing and press the red button to move the elevator. Then push the switch with the "Version 4" label.
    3. Trigger the elevator again. When it lands, get off and then move to switch 3, near the starting point.
    4. Reach the platform above switch 3, and then jump into the hallway. Pass the words "RESTRICTED AREA" and a disabled laser. Press the button with the words "NOTE: Disable after 2 AM". This one takes a bit of force though...
    5. Go back to the start. Notice a strange crack in the platform to your right? Go in that crack and then press LAUNCH.
    6. Do not press any more switches. Go back to where you were in step 4, and jump into the room on the left. You cannot go very far because of a light blue wall. Come near to it until you see "A password? That has got to mean something." appear.
    7. Leave the restricted area. Go to where you would find Secret 1, except that you go right, not left. You see a small platform and a red wall around an EXIT. Jump over the wall and touch the computer. At this point it will open the gate, and you can exit!

The trap is that it is possible to lose the elevator, and there is no alternate call button.
    Also, make sure you do not press switches in the wrong order, or everything gets reset.
    -----------------