Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormeh
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2018

https://www.phyard.com/design/meh/72

I forgot how to upload direct designs here. It's been more than 2 years or so since I was here so I'm just going to post a link to the design.

Also, How do I create an ingame currency and upgrades that changes the value of something(e.g. Damage, Speed etc)? So that I can create more interesting designs in the future.
    When I right-click, it pops up the "copy source code" etc. I think there is a way to go to the editor, and on each scene, open "General Settings for Current Scene" and support right mouse buttons. Or it could be that my computer is messed-up.-----------------
    3.14159265358979323846264338327950288... Nothing Here
    •  
      CommentAuthorBioManiac R2 (Moderator)
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2019

Great design meh! I saw this on Phyard and was really impressed! I've promoted you to Advanced Member. There is a lot of content on this forum you can see now that was hidden before, although it's all pretty old stuff since no one is really active here anymore. Check it out if you're interested!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBuilder
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2019

this looks quite cool! almost seems like its own little flash game :D
    one thing though: maybe its just me, but RMB means Right Mouse Button, but it actually only responses to my left mouse button :3-----------------
    (insert good signature here)
    •  
      CommentAuthorFiremil (Advanced Member)
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2019

This is one of the coolest designs I've seen made with the editor. Not only does it have nice visuals, it also has all kinds of music and sound effects going on too.

Really like it-----------------